• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nebulized Glutathione and Active B12 Protocol

Quick question, does the delivery method for Glutathione make a difference as to whether it can be taken in conjunction with the active b12 protocol? Specifically, if one was to Nebulize Glutathione is it lest likely to interfere?

richvank

Quick question, does the delivery method for Glutathione make a difference as to whether it can be taken in conjunction with the active b12 protocol? Specifically, if one was to Nebulize Glutathione is it lest likely to interfere?

Hi, Gary.

I don't know the answer to your question. I haven't heard from anyone who has reported trying this. I do know that many people have nebulized glutathione. It is done a lot in cystic fibrosis. Dr. Grace Ziem's patients do it for multiple chemical sensitivity. I think they mix hydroxocobalamin with glutathione in the nebulizer, which produces glutathionylcobalamin, and I have heard that it is beneficial to them. Some PWMEs have done this, also. I understand that it is important to use glutathione that is buffered with bicarbonate, to avoid irritating the bronchial tubes, which can provoke bronchial spasm in some people. Theranaturals.com sells a buffered glutathione that has been used for cystic fibrosis, and also by PWMEs.

Best regards,

Rich

aquariusgirl

I messed my brain up for days after nebulising b12 & glut one time. I can't describe how bad it was & I've had some really bad experiences on this recovery journey. that was one of the worst. I'm not sure if it was the dosages or what.....I think Sushi had a similarly bad response. Don't want to put people off... I would love to know why glutathione seems to be so tricky for some of us.

Adster

Ugh, sounds bad :-( What were the symptoms, if you don't mind me asking?

I messed my brain up for days after nebulising b12 & glut one time. I can't describe how bad it was & I've had some really bad experiences on this recovery journey. that was one of the worst. I'm not sure if it was the dosages or what.....I think Sushi had a similarly bad response. Don't want to put people off... I would love to know why glutathione seems to be so tricky for some of us.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque

I remember your "bad trip" with this--it was the dose--too much glutathione. I never used more than a few mgs of glutathione and never had a problem. Some of us are really sensitive to glutathione.

Sushi