• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

More improvement!

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
:D Thank you Rich! Healing the nerves themselves has been wonderful, my POTS is so much better. We just got home from another trip (we are building a home in another city) and not long ago, this would have been SO hard and I would be so ill. I usually stay with my parents for things like this and hubby does it all. I can do much more now. My CFS is not much of a problem at all, just my POTS to deal with. We are so thankful for my supplements.

taniaaust1

great to hear Sally :)

I think Im doing better POTS wise too Sally, I still thou need to improve a lot more.. POTS meds, its like a crime doctors didnt try to treat the POTS side of the ME years ago. Im thinking about going out and spending 15-20mins in the garden today :)