• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Millions Missing 2018: Join us, Folks!

Countrygirl

https://mailchi.mp/meaction/join-us-on-may-12th-2264125?e=907066db2f

This May 12th, thousands around the globe will gather to demand equality for people with ME. Will you join us?

Dear Miss,

This May 12th, we will gather around the world to demand our governments and institutions respond urgently to the unmet medical and scientific needs of the millions who suffer with ME. Whether you are a patient, a family member, or ally, we need your help!

JOIN US

Ultimately, this movement is grassroots- it takes powerfully engaged activists coming together to make this possible. No matter from your home or in the streets, we have ways for you to get involved and organizers to connect with!

A map of #MillionsMissing registered events will appear over the next week for you to join and RSVP! Keep checking millionsmissing.org for updates.

If you have any questions email us here: millionsmissing@meaction.net

Thanks kindly,

The #MEAction Team-
Jen, Laurie, Ben Kim, and Adriane
We fight on. Join the fight today!
Support the movement