• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

methylation protocol

so the protocol i am doing is this.

when i wake up:4mg methyfolate (solgar),855 carnitine fumarate (dr best) and 500mg ALCAR (primaforce),5g d-ribose (dr best),2g tmg (jarrow).after taking this i take now foods mb12 10mg and solgar mb12 5mg under the tongue.when they get dissolved i wait half and hour to swallow.until breakfast

after half an hour with breakfast:434 mg vitamine E (jarrow GAMMA E),5000iu vit d3(healthy origins), 5mg vitamin k2 mk4(carlson labs),boron 3-9mg (now),copper bisglycinate 9mg(bluebonnet),iodine slowly from 1,5mg to 12,5mg a day(iodoral),100mcg chromium polynicotinate(source naturals),omega 3 1gram (carlson)1 teaspoon celtic sea salt,and anabol ADEB12 under tongeu for 20 minutes.i am thinking to take 100mg ubiquinol too but freddd said coq10 increased his blood preassure and i experienced this too.is ubiquinol the same?

after 3 hours on empty stomach:500mg thiamin(solgar),100mg r5p(thorne),200mg p5p oral(not enteric coated) for pyroluria (source naturals),900mg pantethine (jarrow),5mg biotin(healthy origins),pycnogenol healthy origins(for allergies,high histamine,inflammation)

after 1 hour with food:calcium citrate 250-333mg(natures way or source naturals),some potassium chloride

after 4 hours with last meal:vitamin A 10000iu(solgar),20mg manganese(twinlab),200mcg selenium monomethionine(natures way),200mcg molybdenum(solgar),1g vitamin c(sodium ascorbate), some potassium chloride

after 4 hours-before bed on empty stomach:90mg zinc monomethionine(life extension),850mg magnesium malate(source naturals tablets),2,5mg lithium orotate (dr best),1 capsule lactobilus acidophilus probiotic NOW,niacin 50mg,some pottasium chlride

my meals are:meat with some rice and some olive oil and a bit coconut oil.2-3 caps betaine hcl,1 cap digestive enzymes by NOW are taken with meals.

i started many of this supplements(mb12 folate are in this) 3 months ago and i have a lot of nausea.my energy in the beggining crashed but now is as it was before.my depression is better.in the beggining i had terrible headaches but now only a little.only the nausea is the problem right now.and fatigue,brain fog(but fatigue,brain fog arent worse than before starting).so i will push through and see what happens.i started because i had very high histamine symtpoms and i know methylation is hey in reducing histamine.i also had low neurotransmitters fatigue and brain fog.i also have thalassemia with hematocrit 37 to 38.

so my question is:is my supplement choice and timing good?any bad interactions?something to change?