• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

M.E/CFS May 2011 Awareness campaign, leaflets, emails, FB messages etc

I have made some leaflets for M.E/CFS awareness week May 8th-14th. If anyone would like some copies i would be happy to send some in the post to you or alternatively email a copy to you for you to print off.

Have also come with an idea of an email/Facebook message campaign. Basacially I have written an email to try and raise awareness which along with the leaflet covers areas like 'what is M.E/CFS, severities, symptoms, facts about M.E, a short piece on Sophia Mirza, important things you should know' etc.

The idea is on May 8th I send this email to all my contacts asking them to first read it and to then forward it on to all their contacts asking those contacts to do the same.

The same thing can also be done on facebook (and assumingly other social network sites) where you just send the awareness message on May 8th to all friends asking them to read it and then pass on to all their friends and so on.

So if you would like the email/message to send to people let me know and i'll email it to you to forward on or i can PM it to you if you prefer and you can copy and paste the text from the PM onto an email or FB message.

And/or if you would like an M.E awareness leaflet let me know and i'll post or email one to you.