• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hydrogen peroxide troubles

Hugo

A rather long time, maybe shorter than six months though. Used my last batch today. Had one break mostly because I forgot about it, I am taking a lot of new stuff recently.

Hugo

To a degree yes. No more on the tounge, my genitals does not seem to have anything even though they are still somewhat red (this may be an allergic reaction of using cream from the pharmacy.. not recommended) my GI feels fine if I eat paleo.

Hugo

For me H2O2 helped in my mouth. You dont need to swallow it. But since you react porly to it I would not recommend it.

Aerose91

Thanks johmil. Yah my brain hasnt recovered at all since taking it which is a real kick in the ass. Im not going to do it again, obviously and hope i can reverse the damage. For now im sticking to a low FODMAP diet to try and quell the food reactions before i add in any more killing supplements