Hi, I just had a huge dental SNAFU. I had a crown put on for a cracked tooth, and immediately my immune system went crazy. I knew it was responding to something either in the crown or the cement. It was a porcelain bonded to noble metal crown. One of the more expensive, and supposedly better crowns you can get. After going to 3-4 dentists, one knew what I was talking about (or believed me at least) and ordered a dental materials allergy test. The test kit took forever to get to my doctor, and the results took forever to get back, so in the mean time I tried a root canal out of desperation (didn't work) and had the tooth pulled finally. Anyway, I finally got the results back and lo and behold, I'm allergic/sensitive to silver, which is in almost every "noble metal" dental alloy made. Does anyone here know what'd work well for getting silver out of my body?