I know the body has inherent methods for detoxifying itself: the liver, kidneys, etc. However, if I'm not mistaken, the body stores toxins in fat cells if they're not processed through one of these inherent detox channels. I am having an issue with what I believe to be a cycle of release and store of toxins within my brain whenever there is stimulation to my scalp. The stimulation can come from a haircut, to rain, to taking a shower. A few hours after this stimulation, I feel really poisoned or toxic in my head, with glossy eyes, pale face, brain fog, etc. It takes a couple days for me to feel normal again. Has anyone ever experienced such a phenomenon? I really feel that because the brain is very fatty, the majority of toxins I've accrued from Lyme, Candida, etc, have found a home in my brain, but I need to give them a way out. Any ideas or help with this? It would mean the world to me to figure this thing out. I've been to countless doctors and this symptom just baffles them all.