• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Heavy metal's chelation and muscles weakness

I tried Cutler's protocol (dmsa, ALA) 1+ year ago- dmsa for a short time with small quantities and felt better in the days on dmsa but had a slight/average problem of muscle weakness in the days off. Does somebody knows what can be the reasons and how can I solve this inner problem,that caused the muscle weakness? Somebody has experience with candida destruction in that kinds of situations? I also think that maybe too much sulfur can be hard on my body. Maybe just improving it can generally help without connection to the chelation. ALA (minimal quantity) - caused me negative mental symptoms (mood, etc). I also don't know if there's a way to overcome on it.

I'll Appreciate any help.