• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Healing Zones

I've started Freddd's protocol. I've read a lot, and healing zones pops up here and there. I can't find any detailed info on it. I saw one place where it said for CFS to take mostly 5MTHF. I'm currently taking a lot more B12 on the basic protocol. Does anyone have any knowledge of healing zones and what I should be taking exactly for CFS? Thanks!!

@helen1 i read anothe post on here...wish I knew where it was ...that identifies healing the b12 and 5mthf dosages by how sick people are...I believe it called it zones...more like levels of sickness. I was at the worse end. It dosed 1000mcg daily if b12 and 3200 of 5mthf differing from the typical protocol...just was curious about this.