Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Has anyone had good results chelating with a particular protocol not of Cutlers protocol?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by *GG*, Jun 3, 2012.

1. *GG*

*GG* senior member

Concord, NH
    Has anyone had good results chelating heavy metals with a particular protocol
    outside of "Culters protocol"?

If so please tell me more about it and how it has helped with your symptoms?

Posting for a friend who is having a hard time right now.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

GG

2. *GG*

*GG* senior member

Concord, NH
    Someone contacted offline, which is fine/good. Anyone else have some feedback? You can also contact me offline.

thanks in Advance!

GG

3. lampkld2

lampkld2

bump

I have a similiar query...

4. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

I use EDTA suppositories once a week and they make a huge difference. I use 1500mg detoxamin (and dont take any minerals the day Im using it)

I also started doing 100mg dmsa every 4 hours for 2 consecutive days, once per week. After I read it can also get rid of uranium, zirconium, tin, mercury, lead, aluminum...I couldnt wait to retry it (my old dosage was way too high).

Sometimes I combine days, to see what the interaction of EDTA and DMSA feels like. I get a bit of a crash and stressed out on DMSA days and EDTA makes that stress go away.

As far as symtpoms improved, I get much better mental mood and function with EDTA, but DMSA gets a wider range of heavy metals, has improved my skin, increased my energy to do things, and has reduced my Rosacea by 75% after 3 pulses.

5. Sushi

Sushi Moderation Resource Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I did a very experimental and, for some, controversial treatment that I believe did help. If you want to know more, contact me on chat or through private conversations.

Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.