• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free Online Heavy Metals Summit -- Jan. 29 thru Feb. 5, 2018

Wayne

I just got an email from Scott Forsgren this morning regarding a heavy metals summit he's going to be speaking at. Below are the details. Looks like a great opportunity for those who have an interest in heavy metal detoxification. The initial link below includes a 2-min. video.

Heavy Metals Summit - Detox Demystified which will be FREE and ONLINE January 29 - February 5.

This is a not-to-be-missed event that will empower you with information about options that may improve your health.

Speakers include:

Wendy Myers, Joe Mercola, Ben Lynch, Ann Louise Gittleman, Boyd Haley, Stephanie Seneff, Chris Shade, Jay Davidson, Christine Schaffner, Dietrich Klinghardt, and many more.

This is an incredible opportunity to hear from some of the greats on the topic of heavy metal detox and health improvement.

REGISTER NOW to reserve your FREE spot.

REGISTER NOW to reserve your FREE spot.
S.gif

Sophia Health Institute is teaming up again with LymeLight Foundation to raise funds as part of LymeLight's Season of Giving fundraiser.

Sophia Health Institute is matching up to $5,000! Thus, every dollar donated will be doubled. This is an exciting opportunity for your generous support to have an even bigger impact.

I personally want to thank Sophia Health Institute for their support and for being part of changing lives through their generosity!
Support LymeLight Foundation
S.gif

View All Shows
S.gif

health improvement.

REGISTER NOW to reserve your FREE spot.​

Last edited: