• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free ME/CFS Tele Coaching Group- Please Join Us

wsomers

Hi,

As you may know, I am a trained Coaching Training Institute coach with over 12 years of experience and have my Psychology MA. I moderate the relationship forum for Phoenix Rising.

I would enjoy facilitating an informal coaching session of about 1 hour ( you don't have to be present for the whole time) around ME/CFS issues, which could include but aren't limited to: relationships, creating a satisfying life, coping strategies etc. The group sets the topics in advance, I can offer suggestions.

What is my motivation? I love to experience the power and dynamics in group coaching, as I really act as a facilitator to the process. Participants in the group all act as coach. I just make sure the process flows and ask some powerful questions to get things going. As a coach, I don't see any of us as broken, we are all creative, resourceful and whole. So I am not there with any agenda or to fix anyone- or to get new clients, as I am NOT accepting any new clients.

I learn a lot from these groups and given I have recently accepted that I have CFS, and have a daughter with probable ME/CFS, and I would really like to connect with others and learn more about it.

I have been dealing with chronic pain for 5 years now,and think some of the tools I have learned from that process ( which were probably related to CFS as well) could be helpful and applicable- so it is a way to give back and receive as well.

We would hold the group on a free conferencing site ( you just dial a regular phone number) once a month, join in as you want, leave the group if you need to- it is very friendly, informal, opportunity to connect and share with other CFS survivors. Everything shared is held in the strictest confidentiality and no flaming is allowed! You don't have to share your name or any other details.

If you are interested email me privately. I will add you to the list and let you know when the first call will happen and when. It is FREE of charge. Please see my post below to clarify my intentions in starting the group.

Hope you can join us!

Wendy

silicon

Baffled,
You can send Wendy a "private message" by clicking on her name--then the option to send a private message (PM) should be displayed.