• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Encouraged.. tolerating Bs ok now with extra Potassium.. Thanks Fredd!

chilove

Fredd thanks so much for alerting me to the potassium issue. I've been on 1 solgar folate and 1 methyl b12 and one bcomplex with lots of extra potassium for over a week now and I'm tolerating it very well. Previously taking that much would have made me very, very sick.

I'm already feeling some benefits... I feel more emotionally balanced and it seems like I have a bit more energy and physical strength.

I'm so encouraged that I'm handling this much already. The extra potassium makes a HUGE difference. I also find that extra magnesium helps a lot as well.

So.. the next question I'm considering is:... when do I know when to start increasing how much I'm taking daily and how often should I increase it and by how much?

Thanks so much!!

Blessings,

Audrey

Freddd

Hi Chilove,

I found that the fastest healing occurred as long as I could keep the startup effects going by increasing mb12 going was helpful. The adb12 tops out very quickly. The l-carnitine fumarate I was able to keep titrating up for 6 months. By this I don't mean induced deficiencies so those have to be taken care of promptly for continued healing and safety. After reaching the point where the mb12 maxed out and saturated, healing was at maximum. Then it was a matter of finding that both brands worked better than 1, and looking for additional items, all of which are listed in the basics, and other things that are just basic essentials.

I'm glad to here that the potassium helps a lot.