• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Canary Party! WOOT WOOT!

http://canaryparty.org/

"The time has come for a change. The mounting crisis in the health of children and other vulnerable groups has not only been ignored by medical authorities, it has been suppressed. As parents, citizens and advocates for the health of future generations, we must rise up to call attention to this crisis and take action to end it. In nominally democratic societies, which sadly are increasingly corrupted by the power of entrenched interests and the economy of influence that surrounds the medical industrial complex, we can most directly effect change by mobilizing for political action in order take action against these corrupt forces. It is time to come together to form The Canary Party."

xchocoholic

Thanks ... This is exactly what we need right now.

Sadly, most people don't even realize how dangerous our environment has become and are under the misconception that our government is looking out for us. Me included up until 2005. :eek:

I was very impressed with how comprehensive this organizations goals appears to be. Especially the part about getting those in power to change things or get them out ... Loved it. :D

They're already on my facebook ... tc ... x