• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bulk Methylfolate for sale—awesome price

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202475099026

Hi,

I’ve been ordering top-notch bulk methylfolate from a Chinese manufacturer for a few years now. However, my methylfolate demands have diminished lately after a few adjustments in my supps regimen, so I can get by with regular capsules and tablets.

This means I have 50 grams of brand new, vacuum-sealed methylfolate to spare. They’re individually packed in 1 gram bags to preserve optimal freshness and potency. Click on the eBay link to see the listing.

I’ve lowered the price considerably compared to what I payed for the product, so I’m not selling this to make big money, I only want to minimize my losses. If you are financially challenged and need a lot of methylfolate to function, I may be willing to lower the price even further. I know that situation from the inside out. Just send me a message.