• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Article: Four Viruses! Alter Paper Confirms Retroviral Findings in CFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Lancelot/Cort. I posted that myself, not V99. Where did you get the idea that V99 would be using my account? You must be indulging in weird fantasies, Lancelot/Cort.

As I have said many, many times. Please delete my account--Cort/Lancelot. Until then:

LOL! "Cort/Lancelot"...truly laughable.

This, coming from "GHK/WildDaisy".

Sorry Lancelot/Cort. I posted that myself, not V99. Where did you get the idea that V99 would be using my account? You must be indulging in weird fantasies, Lancelot/Cort.

As I have said many, many times. Please delete my account--Cort/Lancelot. Until then:

I suspect Lancelot was confused by your earlier post that was identical to one a few moments earlier by GHK, and which you then deleted.

Interestingly, both you and GHK share the same IP address. Perhaps that's the source of the 'weird fantasies'.

Since you ask so nicely, you'll be happy to know your account will be deleted shortly, along with that of your alter ego GHK.

Do the moderators have any brain cells? This is the second time a member has asked their account to be deleted and you banned them instead! That is not the same thing!

I'm sorry to post again, but...

It's so obvious that cfssince1998 is wanting to be banned or deleted as well, or else she wouldn't have posted this unnecessary and insulting comment. And what difference does it make whether they were banned or deleted -- they ASKED to have their account deleted. Repeatedly. And they thanked Mark for deleting it.

I don't get it. Seriously don't get it. Truly sad...

Anyway, thanks to Cort, Martlet, Mark, and all for your hard work in having to deal with all of this.

Moderator: This thread has turned into page after page of contentiousness and out and out insults. We have received numerous complaints and requests to close this thread, which I am now about to do, at least until Cort has had chance to review more recent messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.