• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Alternative to Yasko's All in One multivitamin

I've been taking Yasko's All in One multi for a year or so now (http://www.holisticheal.com/all-in-one-multi-vitamin-mineral-120-capsules.html)

Initially, with good results. Over the last few months I may have started reacting to the high amount of preformed Vit A. This was most likely due to starting Equilibrant 4 months ago which I discovered has 2000 IU of Vit A. In total I've been taking 7000 IU of preformed A for 4-5 months.

I want to try an alternative with no A or in the beta carotene form. While I'm not certain this is causing problems, its high and not a good idea.

Any ideas?

Oci

I've been using the All-in-one too and liked initially as it was around then that my sleep improved. no guarantee they are connected.
I am running low and wondering why I am paying a lot of $ for such tiny amounts of things. Is there a good alternative? Maybe I don't need these small amounts?!

What have you discovered and what are you now taking?

I seem to be sensitive to methyl groups and so do not want a multi with methylated folate and B12.

I do take a lot of different supps and would like to consolidate.