• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Alice, Alice, who the beep is Alice?

Skippa

Anti-BS
Stupid song.

Anyways, I was thinking it would be good to get a thread listing all the ME advocates, who they are and what their involvement is.

I'm always seeing people being referred to, I guess they are "goodies" from the way they are being spoken of, but I don't know anything about them.

Today I think I saw someone called Joan Byrne, for example. Who?

Would be like a directory thread, you'd obviously have our own @Jonathan Edwards and @charles shepherd , the Countess of Mar, the notorious C.O.Y.N.E, erm, fluge something or other, the UNREST person, Tuller, loads and loads but I can't recall.

Davis, Marks.

The Ozzy guy who beat PACE in court (whose name normally comes easily, but not today).

Could have sympathetic journalists, Myhill, rose someone and husband (I think I got the right person?)

Top scientists "dedicated" to the cause.

All the forum members here that regularly advocate (deliberately not mentioned any 'cos I'm bound to leave some out).

Active patients.

Any powers/authority - MP's, congressfolks, whoever.

What do you all think?

Mary

Moderator Resource
@Skippa - this happens to me a lot - I'm always seeing names I don't recognize but seem to be household words in ME/CFS world - so I think this is a great idea! :thumbsup: It could be one of those permanent threads at the beginning, where it is added to, I presume alphabetically ---