• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. mhj

Interesting blog post regarding Norwegian ME/CFS developments. (Mella&Fluge research)

Norwegian Science trials Etanercept as treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS/ME Norwegian Science trials Etanercept as treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS/ME) A short introduction of the studyprotocol to the Dept. of Oncology, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway by...
  2. mhj

Ampligen study published in PLoS One 14mar2012

The Ampligen-study: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Randomized Clinical Trial of the TLR-3 Agonist Rintatolimod (Ampligen) in Severe Cases of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Link...
  3. mhj

De Meirleir patients: where are you getting your meds?

Try this forum: http://www.me-behandling.com/
  4. mhj

XMRV and Biotoxin Illness

Okei just a short reply on that one, beacause we are full og co-infections, and that creates biotoxin in the body. What Shoemaker found was that he discover a pattern in the HLA DR/DQ genes that assosieted with biotoxin related diaseses. Like mold that the gene cant clear..... My GP says that...
  5. mhj

XMRV and Biotoxin Illness

Hi ;) Geneset 17-3 is not in suscept for Dr. Shoemakers DR/DQ patten. The last ec 52 c whatever you can ignore, its connets with DR (see WIKI), herin y can ignore that, okei? You only refer to one of the geneset here, is she a homozogotic according to her both genesets? so what is her...
  6. mhj

Problems with Redlabs Testing in Brussels

Ofcause not... its a software program for downloading in the link. Your anti-virus software clear the treat, but if y are not aware and what the program are - then y probably have a serious problem. Not joking about shit like this my friend :)
  7. mhj

DeMeirleir's H2s (Hydrogen Sulfide) Diagnostic Test for CFS Announced

Kenny De Meirleir and Abberant Prion disease?? This my be helpfull: 1: ABSTRACT OF UPCOMING JOURNAL ARTICLE Preliminary Draft The De Meirleir research team will also publish a journal article on their work. The following draft was disseminated via the CO-CURE listserv May 28 by ME...
  8. mhj

Problems with Redlabs Testing in Brussels

@ AlexMac at first post March 15th, 2011 02:58 AM Hi! Your link is infected with virus too, can you remove it from your post please - think we are infectet allready if y know what i mean ^^ :( Regards mhj
  9. mhj

Norwiegan XMRV VIPDx Study Finds XMRV in 62% of CFS patients

Hi folks ;) Can confirm that this test is performed and paid by the patiens. LHK is starting researching, but its private financed.... LHK have also had a collaboration with WPI regarding Xenotropic vs polytropic....... so there is going to be very exciting at the seminar in November.... i'm...
  10. mhj

XMRV test Redlabs Belgium

Redlabs and XMRV testing Hi :winking: Summary from Rutt's meeting with KDM 5 aug 2010: http://merutt.wordpress.com/2010/08/05/kort-oppsummering-av-dagens-konsultasjon-med-prof-de-meirleir/ Translatet from this: Hope that will help you a bit. ....and i will stress this a...
  11. mhj

Dr. Meirleir Stomach Bacteria Overgrowth Test

Here you are: http://www.proteabiopharma.com/ :) And a link posted earlier today: http://www.cfsdiscovery.com.au/images/KDM_Presentation_Oct09.pdf
  12. mhj

XMRV test Redlabs Belgium

:Retro rolleyes: Well, i have to admit that that is crazy Wasbeer:Retro biggrin: Mine test are probably done by now, and i really dont want to be positiv. I have kids so who knows when i evt got infected :worried: I have one test in redlabs freezer. and i have one test performed by WPI...
  13. mhj

What are RECOMMENDED antibiotics for excessive H2S and bacterial infections?

Hi:winking: I used Amoxicilline 500 mg EC (Enteric coated) and its works good on Streptococcus. The cure is: Week 1: Antibiotics for 7 days (1 + 1) Week 2 and 3: Probiotic VSL#3 Start the cure again I did perform a regular GI panel sent to Diagnos-Techs, Inc...
  14. mhj

H2S is cardioprotective but impairs sympathetic flow

The positive effect is due to people with Downs syndrom, because of the extra chromocome. For us H2S is toxic and as it says: This lead to imbalance in the sympathetic and parasympathetic of the autonomic nervous system. A massive on:Retro mad: , and as Rich said sympathetic response is...
  15. mhj

I need some help regarding B12 self injections

Hi :winking: You are probably right about putting labs test online is crazy stuff for us "nerds" :Retro biggrin: but is a good way of learning new topics....... So, If you allow me? i see that you really got som issues....... 1. Poor regulation of blood sugar levels. 2. Ya, not PA...
  16. mhj

I need some help regarding B12 self injections

Hi :winking: I use 10mg/2ml hydroxycobalamin injection once a week. The B12 shot is injected intramuscularly in mine buttocks by my boyfriend (lucky him :Retro biggrin:). B12 in mine treatment-protocol due to two reasons: 1. Prevent B12 deficiency because of malabsorbtion in the...
  17. mhj

CD56 cells

Hi:winking: Its ok......not easy with all this stuff:Retro confused: CD3+CD16CD56+ express NK-cells lymphocyte subset. My NK-cells results from Redlabs/KDM: :tear: CD57: 49,1 (60 - 360) NK-cell activity, perforin: 60,1 (250 - 750) NK-cell: CD16CD56+: 5 (1,9 - 19,60 %) CD25+...
  18. mhj

Histamine intolerance - anyone got that?

Suffering from histamine intolerance? Yes i do. My treatment is low in histamine diet. After a session with Christine Tobback for dietry recommendations, i really understod the importance of histamine intolerance. Keyword: Biogenic amines. Read more...
  19. mhj

CD56 cells

Hi :winking: Prof Kenny De MeirLeir (KDM) perform a test "CD57 absolute count" From Redlabs, http://www.redlabs.be/ : Low CD57 and high serum C4a and several CFS suffers in same household suspect mold. Low CD57 and positve Borrelia - Lyme Low CD57 and positiv zoonosis Low CD57 and...
  20. mhj

Help NK cells test results interpretation

Hi serg1942 :winking: You said: I am not sure that these result directly reflect yours NK cells. I have all my test taken by Redlabs, so i can only tell about that. From Redlabs: http://www.redlabs.be/ Pasients with low CD57 count and high serum C4a might have/suspect problems with...