• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

In a crash, I am a mess...

Hi misfit, I feel just the same, I feel the longer I have this awful condition the more I feel disconnected with the world! Without the net I would be invisible I think!!! Hope you operation goes ok! Hope it's not too serious! Bug hug!!
  2. A

ESA cancelled need help on Mandatory reconsideration

If the welfare rights have advised you to be careful on what you write, well I think you would be wise to listen, better to be safe than sorry! Try not to worry, tell the truth and get medical evidence if you can, stating reason why they think you should not work! You have also got the welfare...
  3. A

ESA cancelled need help on Mandatory reconsideration

Hi basically, you are asking them to reconsider there decision, I did do this but for dla I unfortunately got turned down and had to go to tribunal which would be your next step. I would advise you to ask why it has been turned down which is what I should of done, then you can either get...
  4. A

Face Pain? Sinus pain? Nerve pain? Anyone?

I too have these symptoms, facial pain nasal drip with an unpleasant smell, I think it could be ca dental issue that is called jaw bone cavitation or other dental issues. The more I look into jaw bone cavitation the more I think many people have this problem! This is a controversial subject but...
  5. A

Chris Shade -- Graph on Cycle of Toxicity (Mercury), Infection, & Inflammation

Hi Wayne this does sound really interesting but for some reason I can't hear what is being said, not sure if anyone else has had this problem! Anna x
  6. A

Can POTS be caused by a bacterial infection?

Hi Beverly, you sound like you have very similar symptom to me! Facial pain headaches, rapid heartbeat, low blood pressure, tiredness! For me I strongly believe it's all coming from a chronic bacterial infection in the jaw bone! Sometimes it can be called a hidden jaw bone infection! There is...
  7. A

Visit from the dwp unannounced

Hi just to keep you up dated, I had to cancel my visit for the following day as I was just too ill! Anyway the following week a man came round and I've got to say he was very nice as far as these sorts go! Apparently it was a case of it being random from your post code to whom they...
  8. A

Intractable constipation

Hi Joan how are you and your little boy doing? Sending my love to you both! Anna xx
  9. A

Intractable constipation

The constipation is most probably not diet related, I think the best way to look at it is your gut is like the engine of your body if the engine stops working for a number of reason then it will need help to start working again. It like giving your body medicine to help it get better. Anna x
  10. A

I did ring the number on the letter he left through the door, and to be honest I was still a bit confused by how the answered me. Today as I've only just woke up after having a bad night I can't remember what they said to me! My mum is going to call round tomorrow so that I'm not on my own...
  11. A

Thanks sickofsickness' The DWP is the department of work and pensions, they decide who and what benefits your are entitled to! Just can't believe they would turn up without an appointment and although I've nothing to hide it still make you feel worried that I'm going to get something taken off...
  12. A

Hi all, I had a visit from the DWP today which was unannounced, I was feeling really unwell and in a lot of pain so I had took some strong pain killers and gone to bed when I was awaken with a knock on the door! I wasn't going to answer it but I was expecting a delivery of some vitamins. When...
  13. A

Armour Thyroid and the 'missed'diagnosis of Hypothyroidism.

Hi justy, I'm really happy to hear you are feeling so much better! Anna x
  14. A

To all that suffer

I feel like I've missed something!! I think this lady is just sharing her own and families experience of what has help with CFS symptoms! I don't feel like she is saying she is an expert. I think this is new information that may help someone so it's worth investigating! Then it's up to the...
  15. A

To all that suffer

Very interesting, could you tell me what program you have used to get rid of these parasites? And how much has this improved your symptom? Anna x
  16. A

Hello - I'm new to forum and really need help with methylation protocol

Hi Emerald, just like to say welcome to the forum. Sorry I can't help you with your test result, maybe if you give people here more of your story, your symptom how you became ill etc... Someone may be able to help! Sometimes from my own experience a good place to start is to detox, support of...
  17. A

Help!! I need serious help :'(

Hi angel, just thought I'd check up on you! Hope you are feeling a tiny bit better! Please ask for help as much as you can! Lots of love Anna x
  18. A

Abdominal spasm a POTs symptom?

You do seem to have very similar symptom to me! I to have a high racing pulse which is why I have to have more tests in September, so I'll let you know what the results are. Annax
  19. A

Abdominal spasm a POTs symptom?

Hi jah, I have abdominal spasms and sometimes in my stomach area under my ribs, it can feel like someone had punch me. It often happens when I am just about to fall to sleep and it wakes me up! I'm not sure if I have pots but I'm having palpitations which are being investigated at the moment! I...
  20. A

Lyrica -- ( Pregabalin )

That's brilliant news! Fingers crossed your over the worst and on your way to a complete recovery! It's good to hear some good news for a change. Love Anna x
  21. A

Disability allowance appeal tomorrow

Well I'll be looking forward to mine dropping through the door!! NOT Glad you will have your dad thier, always good to have them out numbered!! Lol I think it would be a good idea being in bed! Is this form for ESA or DLA! ? I've just been turned down for DLA! No surprise so I'll be...
  22. A

Disability allowance appeal tomorrow

Hi furball! How are you doing? It's good to hear from you! What form did you fill in? Maybe it was something you put on the form! On the up side you don't have to get to anyway!:-) Anna
  23. A

Turned down for ESA, got *zero* points

Well done waterwaste! A what a relief! I know from my own experience what a nightmare it is to get anywhere in the unfair system! Hi silverblade how are you doing? Any news for you? Best wishes anna
  24. A

Problems after RC extraction and amalgam removal

Hi Rachel! From your post I'm not sure what you mean when you say I have not treated all the cavitations after extraction! You have it seems to be having dental problems! If you could give more information maybe I would understand more of the situation and to how much dental work you had done...
  25. A

Hi sliver! So glad to here you are getting help! The whole system stinks! And I could say a whole lot more! But right now you need to use all the energy you've got left to get what you deserve! There is a really good web site that a forum member told me about, I think it was Sasha that I found...
  26. A

Hi silver! So sorry! I got zero points last year! You must appeal I got help from the local cab office who were great they put my case together practically did all the work for me! On the day that I had my appeal I was so stressed out I felt like I was going to be sent down for ten years! But I...
  27. A

Do ADs help brain fog?

Hi I have and still do to a less extent suffer from brain fog! I have tried a few antidepressant but for me if anything they have made my worse! The only thing in the past that has help is improving gut function and any thing that helps with consipation! I feel I have got a infection going on...
  28. A

Drs in London

Yes I think you are right angel! I've decided to get my doctor to look I to all my symptoms separately! I myself think it it all coming from my problem in the jaw bone! But I need everything to be investigated! I've had a really bad week with heart palpitations and shortness of breath! I need my...
  29. A

Drs in London

Like Garcia! I think I'm going to need some support for DLA! I won my claim for ESA largely I think to the amount of medication I'm on, but I think I may need more evidence for DLA! Thanks for the info jenny I've just googled the royal free hospital and it does sound interesting! Not sure what...
  30. A

Drs in London

Hi could I ask if there is any me/CFS doctors on the NHS! Or are they all private? Is the Royal free clinic as is sounds free! Anna x