• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

MMS is it worth the risk?

Sorry to hear that.. :( Im glad to hear it worked for you, but with you said about it not knowing the difference between Good and Bad (thoight it could) Im wondering what damage it could do to my already messed up stomach (years of antibiotics) AND, Is MMS something you continue to take for a...
  2. S

Did you have a positive experience with MMS? Any thoughts on it?
  3. S

Yes I posted it in two threads..sorry I wasnt sure how this board worked so I figured id post it in more than one spot so more can view it..
  4. S

Ok..this frightens me a bit more.. ive heard some personal success stories but this is starting to makebme question it..The only reason I took wikepedia with a grain of salt is because all my prifessors are sure to remind us to "never cite anything from Wikipedia because anyone can enter...
  5. S

Mine will be comming from Australia as well...what type of experience did you have with it? Did it work for you?
  6. S

What happened when you took It may I ask...and what exactly were you taking it for?? Im so lost since I heard some success stories and. Have basicly tried everything else
  7. S

He hasnt put me on anything for mthfr yet being I have so many underlining issues and he wants to kill off all the microorganisms and parisites first before instead of just putting a bandaid on it basically a not really taking care of the underlying problem. He wants me to stay on my glutathione...
  8. S

Ive had a life time struggle with Lyme, unsuccessful damaging long term antibiotics, parisities and several other issues and after cosulting with a doctor that explained to me all the microorganisms invading my body need to be killed before we can really address and start to work with the MTHFR...
  9. S

Potassium Citrate vs Potassium Gluconate?

Can we talk about potassium? I used to have low potassium a few years ago.. now that im on the MethylB12 I feel its necessary to supplement potassium aswell. Which is most recomended, Potassium Citrate or Potassium Gluconate?? I know its sometimes necessary to take up to 1000-1200mg. However am...
  10. S

glutathione instead methilation protocol ?

So although the glutathione and ATP has almost cured my fatigue..is it possible starting a methylation cycle instead will benefit and possibly improve a lot of my other daily symptoms...not just fatigue?? (I suffer from 24/7 nausea, joint and muscle pain, muscle spasms and nerve pain, migraines...
  11. S

What to expect with Methylation??

Ive been reading and reading but cant seem to find an appropriate thread... I suffer from effects from chronic lyme and decades of toxins and high dose medications, long times under anesthesia...my body has such a high tolerance to everything too...just trying to find out what to expect. If a...
  12. S

glutathione instead methilation protocol ?

Ive been struggling with this.. been on glutathione & ATP injections daily for a few months and it has worked miracles..now that im introducing MethylB12 I planned on cutting it out, but im still taking it on the days I dont to the B12 shots..I dont know if im causing my body to over detox...
  13. S

Glutathione Supplementation?

I have actually been very curious about this and really need some help with it right now...ive been on glutathione & ATP injections daily for a few months and they have done wobders for me...I found out about my MTHFR not to long ago and decided to introduce MethylB12 injections and eventually...
  14. S

What to expect with Methylation??

I have been taking glutathione & ATP injections daily for a few months and they have done wonders for me. I was actually considering just staying on it for life but I figured a Methylation protocol would be more beneficial. I started 7.5mg of Methylcobalamin subQ every other day with...
  15. S

Help. MethylB12 and Glutathione answers needed

As for the Mentax i planned on taking half but only once ive established a steady B12 regamine.. Im even more confused because a lot of Lyme information I read states 25mg/1ml every 3 days, while other MTHFR protocols state only .1ml-.5ml of the 25mg/1ml every 1-3 days. I plan on subQ injections...
  16. S

Help. MethylB12 and Glutathione answers needed

I am stuck in a situation where I really need some advise and oppinions. I have a long medical history but let me sum it up by saying I suffered late stage Lyme disease and after 2.5 years of treatment, was left worse then I was going into it. I have had years full of horrible unsuccessful...