• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. W

Brain fMRI in patients complaining of electrohypersensitivity after long term exposure to EMFs

Yes Roger, MRI machines do produce radiation and fields, I haven’t tested them as I wasn’t able to take a metre in with me when I was having a MRI, and I wasn’t able to move around to check the levels of EMR and ELF, but I felt the EMR and ELF, and was ill for many days after. I may have read...
  2. W

Brain fMRI in patients complaining of electrohypersensitivity after long term exposure to EMFs

I am sorry I put in a chamber, but I suppose the statement "Let's expose people with electro sensitivity to the most powerful magnets and radio waves found"---why would you want to do that? "Studying electro sensitivity without double blind tests of susceptibility is like studying diabetes...
  3. W

Hi Roger, I am pleased that you replied and you weren’t making fun of EHS sufferers. Your suggestion on the exposure to more powerful magnets indicates the level of your electronic and electrical knowledge and understanding. From you comment you haven’t and understanding or knowledge of...
  4. W

Invisible Illness Awareness Week 2016: Our Voices Need to Be Heard

Jody, all the best on your invisible week awareness. I have suffered what I call as "My Silent Illness", which I suffered from the 1960s to the 1980s, and was diagnosed ME, CFS, and FMS over the next two decades. And after researching, I found my silent illness well documented in medical...
  5. W

MRI studies will not diagnose microwave illness, sometimes referred to as Electrohyper sensitivity (EHS) or Electro sensitivity (ES) and sometimes referred to as Environmental sensitivity. But, whatever the syndrome the symptoms are the same, therefore, maybe a MRI study could diagnose ME, CFS...
  6. W

Yes Hixxy, the head injury is the central nervous system, and some end up with brain tumours and cancer.
  7. W

My commits on this abstract, will not find anything how to prove that microwave non-ionised radiation affects the brain. An EHS and ES sufferers suffers from a multitude of symptoms and it was first recorded in 1881 as Neurasthenia. Those sufferers were the super rich and famous in New York...
  8. W

If you had ever read any USN, NASA, US DIA, and many other medical research documents, you need to understand that the electricity you assume that it's something you can't see---then it can' hurt you, then please explain why it is classified "2B Carcinogenic" and it has been shown it can cause...
  9. W

Hixxy, I an support you on that, as each MRI I have had it has cooked me and the last two I had, it had taken me a week to get over the exposure. In fact many sufferers have been in touch with Dr Heuser, and non of my MRIs have shown any nerve damage, and I am now diagnosed peripheral...
  10. W

Roger, I was diagnosed ME in 1984, CFS in 1994 and then FMS in 2004. My illness I had been suffering since the 1960s. It was in 2004 that I realised I was suffering from microwave illness and had been all that time from 1960 to 1984. I was on the merry-go-round for may years trying to...
  11. W

Heart beat feeling like it is pounding very hard...feeling and hearing each beat

I get palpitations when I go to be at times. I hearing the thumping of my heart, so I just get up do so body twisting exercises of my whole body and stretch my neck and put it all back into alignment and it stops. So I guess that is what a chiropractor does.
  12. W

Heart beat feeling like it is pounding very hard...feeling and hearing each beat

The issue of ill health, is the dependency of having a good immune system. You have any form of metal in your body, I can assure you that you will suffer from some form of illness from the affects of wireless radiation. Just having a restless night, feeling unrefreshed when awakening, fatigue...
  13. W

Feeling poisoned

Wi Fi hotspots are usually 100 metres and Wi Max transmitters usually 30 kilometres. It's not always Wi Fi, but DECT cordless phone as they can have a range in an area of up to 700 metres.
  14. W

Yes, getting sick of being sick is part and parcel of sickness. Since smart metre have been installed in our area, each time they start up my heart rate goes up, get a tight burning pressure in the head, and the tinnitus starts screaming. I get some reprieve when it turns OFF for eight to ten...
  15. W

Yes K, it's impossible and sad as it is it's going to get worse, and we have do a lot of research to help us fight against it all, and to protect ourselves from the corruption and greed of electronic companies.
  16. W

Feeling poisoned

Mate, do you live with this situation, that is, do you have your any of this stuff in your home?
  17. W

Feeling poisoned

Well, all I can say now is that possibly all what you are suffering from could be from non-ionised radiation from mobile phones, DECT phones, Wi Fi, and wireless computers/modems/routers.
  18. W

It's very scary when it appears to be for unknown reason. When do you experience this, is it most of the time, say all night when in bed, or all day or just around specific times? I had taken me some years to discover that since wireless technology was introduced is when I began to suffer...
  19. W

Feeling poisoned

Do you have breathing problems, and a bad back? When you say chest, are you saying on the outside and along the rib cage? If you have tingling of the spine, then does it go to your ankles and feet?
  20. W

My own experiences with the "paranormal"

In 1972 the Russian military agency stated that the low frequency electromagnetic fields have been found to generate oscillations in living organisms, and if the frequency of the outside field corresponds to the oscillation frequency of the cells, the latter deteriorate as a result of the...
  21. W

Feeling poisoned

Have you ever had any minor or major surgical procedures on your body?
  22. W

Feeling poisoned

When you had them removed ten years ago, did the dentist use safety precautions in removing them, such as place a plastic membrane dam in your mouth to catch all the debris, and used oxygen while drilling the amalgam out? Did you have those fillings replaced with pure ceramic fillings or...
  23. W

What causes EMF sensitivity?

Hi Dufresne, I travelled around our western state, Western Australia, trying to find a safe haven, stacks of sand and wide open spaces. All the roads are covered by microwave, and towns, but you could go into areas of a “quiet-type zone”, but to live there you would live like our indigenous...
  24. W

Feeling poisoned

Yep K, I just abbreviated your name. Many people suffer from feeling poisoned by the leeching of mercury and silver out of amalgam fillings, and other metals from metal-based ceramic fillings and dental caps and root canals. Have you any dental implants in your mouth, any other implants? I...
  25. W

Feeling poisoned

Hi A, when you say that you have a burning feeling, do you have it over your face, arms, legs and feet?