• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

WPI UK XMRV testing/study

Countrygirl and Knackered - Thanks for very helpful replies . T
  2. T

I was diagnosed as Moderate to Severe ME in 2004. Am I correct in thinking that some of those included in the XMRV UK tests do not have ME/CFS ? They are perhaps partners parents etc.! If so, how would we know what percentage were actually ME/CFS sufferers. This could also affect the final...
  3. T

received my email 10.16 am today.
  4. T

Opted for Gloucestershire venue which is approx 1 hour + drive from home - but it all depends on what date they set. May have to rearrange - I rely on someone to take me. Anyone else thinking of Gloucester?
  5. T

Dr. Judy Mikovits IACFS/ME Newsletter Apr 2010 Q & A

me too - sounds just the same for this old confused mind
  6. T

Dr. Judy Mikovits IACFS/ME Newsletter Apr 2010 Q & A

Was in good health till Hysterectomy and Ovaries removed then on Oestrogen........... that was 1996. then 2003 diagnosed mod to severe ME
  7. T

Comment by 'tricia' in 'Dr Klimas Test results in !!'

Leaves: Thanks for sharing your data with us .
  8. T

Please sign the following iPetition...( Panorama investigation)

I have signed - :Sign Good Job: in N Oxfordshire UK - waiting XMRV test.
  9. T

Me too - scared but anxious to know one way or other. Had total blood transfusion 1982. As for being at same venue and not knowing who is also testing XMRV - perhaps we should all wear the ME blue ribbon http://www.blueribboncampaignforme.org/ Cut out pic and use as badge!! I am in N...
  10. T

Comment by 'tricia' in 'UK XMRV Communication'

Thanks Jas. I am near Oxford and 1 hour only from London. I could manage that one by train. Do you know where the other testing locations would be. Tricia
  11. T

Comment by 'tricia' in 'Alone in a Sea of People'

:smiley-hug: HUGS thinking of you and feeling the same. at least here we have friends who understand. keep strong
  12. T

Any idea what the other regions will be. Anyone else live in Oxfordshire? I sort of thought I would have to go to London!