• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. madanthony

CITRATE -- good or bad for CFS?

Danny, there are many forms of calcium that are more absorbable than calcium carbonate (which is only 5% absorbable and requires sufficient stomach acid to be absorbed). Lisa mentions ph balance, but if you do not have enough Vitamin D, you will not be able to balance your ph. I know, happened...
  2. madanthony

Clothes sensitivity?

Marco, I don't have CFS so I am going to provide suggestions unthought of in the CFS rhealm: Try niacinamide (or niacin but you know niacin causes a whole lotta pain). First time I took 500mg niacinamide it made my skin feel like it extremely loved to be touched. However, be aware that...
  3. madanthony

Relationship between B12 and Folates

B12, um... If anyone who is not a doctor acepts money for giving you their opinions it probably makes it illegal. just thought I'd caution you.