• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Hair Mineral Testing

I want to try and address your concerns. I am not a researcher. I am a housewife. I have a simple degree that allows me to review hair mineral tests for dogs, cats and humans. What I am currently writing regarding humans, addresses why a nutritional imbalance may have affected the world and...
  2. D

Hair Mineral Testing

Brenda, My computer information is backed up every night offsite. It is completly confidential and safe. To everyone, I've had several emails thanking me for my kind off to do everyone's hair test for free. I appologize if this is what my offer appeared. I thought it was quite clear - for a...
  3. D

Hair Mineral Testing

Rich, In regard to your questions, I've sent you a private message becasue I do not want to post my answer.
  4. D

Hair Mineral Testing

Nestle and Louie Now The question was asked how are my dogs doing. They do not have any adverse symptoms. They are happy, soft and healthy. They run the fields every day twice a day. Louie had his shoulders re x-rayed and the cartilage is all perfectly normal. The orthopedic surgeon had told us...
  5. D

Hair Mineral Testing

You would have to consult a medical professional for blood test interpretation. Hair tests are good, even if the hair is all of what you listed as long as you follow the sampling instructions carefully. Here are the instructions I provide: About a tablespoon of hair is needed. The hair on the...
  6. D

Hair Mineral Testing

This is Nestle and Louie's story. The veterinary community wanted me to put them to sleep at about age 5 because so many things had gone wrong with them. They had severe food and environmental allergies, inflammatory bowel disease, breathing attacks, epileptic seizures, microvascular dysplasia...
  7. D

Hair Mineral Testing

Adreno, Your question is the "theory" I have been trying to write - what caused it. I believe it was the World Health Orginization that set up the imbalance, but all of you can judge for yourself after you read how I've put it together. I've touched on many of the reasons like taking too much...
  8. D

Hair Mineral Testing

Hello Everyone, My name is Christine Huebner. I am president of Hairs to Health, Inc. I took Dr. Larry Wilson's hair mineral analysis course to obtain the ability to start a company, however, I do not agree with his views and opinions. Just because you take someone's course, doesn't mean you...
  9. D

B2 I love you!

Disclaimer: It is understood that nutritional balancing therapy is not intended as a diagnosis or prescription or to treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition, physical or mental. Any nutritional balancing information offered should be considered as general information only...
  10. D

Hair Mineral Testing

Disclaimer: It is understood that nutritional balancing therapy is not intended as a diagnosis or prescription or to treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition, physical or mental. Any nutritional balancing information offered should be considered as general information only...
  11. D

Hair Mineral Testing

I do NOT agree with the sites that Kina has listed. This is her words, not mine. Your statement has really upset me. You could cause harm to people here if they went to these sites and tried what those people suggest because they think I believe in them! Had you considered this? I don't even...
  12. D

Hair Mineral Testing

Amount of B2 Adreno, I don't mind if you ask me questions and want to learn what I think I know, it's when you keep telling me I'm wrong that makes it difficult to understand how you want to learn? This is what my professor of nutrition suggests for correcting a deficiency of B2. If this much...
  13. D

Hair Mineral Testing

Jenny, If I take your post literally - then nothing is wrong with you since all the extensive tests you've had run say this. Your knowledge of what I know is limited, thus your statements. I am sad for this. You think I am wrong, that you can not be in a state of fight of flight but this is...
  14. D

Hair Mineral Testing

People that try to help, that are not out to gain financially, are people that I call caregivers. We all want to be cared for and having someone that cares is what love is all about. Dogs are used as care givers in the therapy programs because they give unconditional love. Being a caregiver does...
  15. D

B2 I love you!

People that try to help, that are not out to gain financially, are people that I call caregivers. We all want to be cared for and having someone that cares is what love is all about. Dogs are used as care givers in the therapy programs because they give unconditional love. Being a caregiver does...
  16. D

B2 I love you!

I understand about doctors. I was scoped from both ends, scanned, x-rayed, biopsied, and probed all over inside with labscropsy only to be told I needed to see a psychiatrist. It seemed inconceivable that I could "make" myself have labor pains when I was not pregnant and the diagnosis was I...
  17. D

B2 I love you!

Everyone, I do not want anyone to "jump in" and just start expermenting on themselves. I do not advise this or recommend this because as you said, it could have adverse consequences for some. Aquarius Girl wrote that she has been her own test rat for years and as a result was at a critical...
  18. D

B2 I love you!

SaraM I see high estrogen when the liver is malfunctioning at detoxifying it - which is where this occurs normally. If this is occurring, then iron more than likely is not being correctly utilized. If your pantothenic acid was low, it suggests that your blood pH would be off, due to an...
  19. D

B2 I love you!

Balancing the B's Many people suggest the group of B's that are necessary in the methylation process all be supplemented. This is why a B complex has been created by thousands of vitamin manufactureres. Several make their own combination of "stress" b's becasue they have tried to ascertain what...
  20. D

B2 I love you!

Methylation : The Molecule That Unlocks the Bodys Healing Response, A Key To: Detoxification, Cell Repair, Graceful Ageing, Weight Loss, Neurotransmitter Balance, healthy Immunity, Disease Prevention, Nerve Protection and So Much More, by Dr. Jack Tips, N.D., Ph.D., C.Horn., C.C.N...
  21. D

B2 I love you!

In my opinion, no. Lets see if I can explain it in an analogy which may be easier to comprehend since many of you have told me that your minds can not take in complicated or detailed information easily and have asked that I try to say things as simply as possible. Say you want to bake a cake...
  22. D

Hair Mineral Testing

Thank you Rich.
  23. D

Hair Mineral Testing

dmholmes I did not see your phosphorus readings. Could you please add those. Also, have you been supplementing zinc or do you use a zinc shampoo? Thanks
  24. D

B2 I love you!

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to help you understand what is occurring. When you now have taken the B2 (any kind), without adding lots of other supplements that normally depleted it and did not allow you to see any observable effect from B2, you now are seeing effects. The first thing your body...
  25. D

Hair Mineral Testing

Also posted in B2 I love you in response to a question Research is fairly new regarding amount of B2 stored on the body (last 4 years). They have not quantified the amount yet, but the fact that it takes over 3 months to create a deficiency when animals are fed a purified diet suggests the...
  26. D

B2 I love you!

Regular B2. Research is fairly new regarding amount of B2 stored on the body (last 4 years). They have not quantified the amount yet, but the fact that it takes over 3 months to create a deficiency when animals are fed a purified diet suggests the stores are very high. You can create a...
  27. D

B2 I love you!

Sweating Brenda, I saw your post that you are sweating. This is not necessarily a good thing. You are correct in saying that your body is now working at rebalancing your system but I want you to do it safely. The sweating can mean any of three things. One is that you are removing too many...
  28. D

Hair Mineral Testing

http://www.fao.org/DOCREP/004/Y2809E/y2809e0a.htm Differences in bio-availability of folic acid and food folate The RNIs suggested for groups in Table 13 used food folate as the source of dietary folate because most societies in developing countries consume folate from naturally occurring...
  29. D

Hair Mineral Testing

To Nielk, I thought I had already stated in one post that I work with people and have/had a client with CSF. Her chart indicated a specific imbalance, which included severe folic acid deficiency. She was as all of you, very tired, could not go to sleep at night or stay asleep at night without...
  30. D

Hair Mineral Testing

I would be pleased to review a MS chart. Send or post, however you feel comfortable. Thanks