• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

From India- EBV positive - Please guide me

the biltricide I have purchased says - not to take if one may have ocular or brain cysts and only to take it under a neurologist supervision in a hospital !! I am not sure if I do ! Any comments on this anyone ?
  2. D

Baccarat - did you have any symptoms in head ?
  3. D

Me too - stoool tests always come negative - I think I will also just go for it ICU on curezone has very interesting, detailed parasite protocols too- anyone seen those ?
  4. D

Baccarat, did you have any positive test for parasites or you just decided to do the course ? Deepak
  5. D

Baccarat, did you get my private message ? Deepak
  6. D

baccarat, I read you have done this parasite protocol many times - You also say better to start on a low dose and shorter time frame - do you have any more details on how low a dose and what time frame ? What effects did you get by doing this protocol and what are your parasite symptoms ...
  7. D

maryb- is samento good for this to ?? btw very cute dog :)
  8. D

Thanks so much all who are guiding me- I really value the time and effort taken to help. I am trying homeopathy and seeing how that will help. baccarat -- thanks for the parasite protocol - do you know people who have done it ? Omar - hugs to you - some symptoms match but many dont - I...
  9. D

Thank you all for the replies. I do have fatigue - more than average I would say - I think I do have some PEM - but I dont think I have extreme fatigue or non ability to function due to fatigue - I sleep well. Lately sometimes I get this bit of tightness in throat feeling but its not there...
  10. D

I am writing from India. I am male, 41 years old, and for the past year I have been having various weird symptoms My WBC count and my eosinophils went high about a year and a half ago. The EBC was 13000 and the esonophils were 30. I had a sexual encounter involving analingus around a month...
  11. D

EBV and M/E

Dear Andrew, I am writing from India. I am male, 40 and came across your interesting posts on the prohealth message board. How are you doing ? I was interested in knowing if you had done Dr Brice Vickerys protocol and if it helped you. I have been having symptoms of Fibromyalgia since a year...
  12. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Why did you stop ? And can you please tell what B2 helps in ?
  13. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hey adreno, I read in one of your earlier posts that you too got a similar reaction of sniffles and histamine? Could you tell me if they have gone by now ? What else did you experience when you started this and has it settled yet ?? Love, Deepak
  14. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Seems Fredd is away nowadays :(( Pea, what is an exicatory neuro ?
  15. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

One question - may sound silly but I get confused with so much technical information about this methylation thing. Why is folate needed ? Cant we just take the mb12 and nothing else ? If no folate then no need to bother about potassium no ? Sorry if its a silly question but today I took just...
  16. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Pea , I had got my vitamin D levels tested last year and were very low - just 6 - then I took 3 injections of D3 and my levels now are around 70. I also take 2000 mg vitamin D daily now as supplements. It is interesting that even though India is so rich in sunlight , vitamin D shortage has...
  17. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

I am also getting sniffles and itchy throat, and a kind of runny nose but not that much and slight headache. I normally never get allergic kind sniffles and itchy throat.
  18. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Its been about a week since I am taking 5g MB12, 800 mg Folate and about 1000-1500 mg Potassium everyday. I feel I am getting more muscle aches and burning sensations. Is this normal ? Also, is it ok to stop this protocol cold turkey for a couple of days and see how one feels ? Are...
  19. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Today I have taken around 2000 mg potassium already. Is it ok to take more ?
  20. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Dear Fredd, I have just started your protocol 5 days back. I am taking the Jarrow Methyl , Metafolin and potassium. I notice I get headaches and I feel some of my symptoms are coming back like some muscle cramping and parasthesia. Is this ok ? Also I am feeling very anxious and weepy...
  21. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Dear Fredd, In an earlier reply about this protocol and how to start with it you had replied "Metafolin daily, Jarrow mb12 5mg daily, the ET 1mg can wait until you see if you need a little more help, Source Naturals Dibencozide, half a tablet twice a week is probably fine. Things may...
  22. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Dear Fredd, My moms B12 without any supplementation is 930 with just 10 days of cobalamin 750 mg tablets . We are vegetarians and she is 68 yrs old. Her liver tests are all normal. Is this B12 level ok ?? With love, Deepak
  23. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi fred, its a small transverse ( horizontal), depressed line on my thumb nail - Not across the entire breadth but about half of the nail towards the center. Thanks , Deepak
  24. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Dear Fred, Could pitting in the nails be a b12 def thing ?? Deepak
  25. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Dear Fred, I read the link on the potassium deficiency danger that you gave me. The last test I did my potassium level is 5 - I was having an electroyltes drink daily prior to the test, so I guess thats why the level is high - or earlier, before the drink it used to be around 4.2...
  26. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Dear Fred, You write to take the dose of potassium as per effect. What effect would point to potassium deficency and also - is there any danger of taking too much potassium Thanks, Deepak
  27. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Dear Fredd, Does your protocol work well for fibromyalgia too or is it primarily meant for CFS only ?? I am confused - it seems I have mainly symptoms of FM but I do have brain fog and crashing and IBS and overall pain. Also, I got my B12 tested yesterday and it shows a level of 700. (...
  28. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Dear Fredd, Is it ok to have flaxseed oil for the omega 3 bit, rather than having fish oil capsules ? Love, Deepak
  29. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Thank you Fredd. I dont mean to be redundant but from your experience, and these blood results would you say I would be a good candidate to go onto the protocol. Regards, Deepak
  30. D

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Dear Freddd, Many thanks for replying. 1) yes, we do get losalt here. So then can I just take that ? How much ? I have been taking one packet daily of an electrolyte mix powder we get here which contains sodium chloride 2.6 g, potassium chloride 1.5 g, sodium citrate 2.9 g, dextrose...