• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Q

Extreme anxiety? from methyl B12

No, I just woke up and it happened. I assume it was a panic attack, but I'm not 100% sure. I was freaking out. I took a benzo after to calm me down. I definitely don't have withdrawals. I was just relating the symptoms. I tried Niacin awhile ago 1-2 times. I had a very intense flush from just...
  2. Q

Got some bloodwork done: Ferritin was slightly high Iron was normal Folate was fine Homocysteine in the upper range 14 (5-15) Potassium 4.1 (3.6-5.0) Cortisol slightly high Differential WBC's came back abnormal with low eosinphils 0.2 (0.0-6.0) and low basophils 0.3 (0-1.0) MPV came back high...
  3. Q

@Freddd Can you offer any insight?
  4. Q

I just started on them because the anxiety/panic attacks were too extreme.
  5. Q

@Judee @LINE @Wishful I had an episode lastnight where I woke up and I started getting this intense niacin flush down my head, neck, to my chest. It was a cold, intense burning. My face still burns now. I had to take a benzo to go to sleep. I was reading about withdrawals on benzos and the...
  6. Q

Few months ago, I woke up feeling like I was drugged. I was extremely dissociated, felt like I was on the verge of passing out, rapid heart rate, rapid reflexes, facial numbness, extremely agitated, numb tongue, facial burning, head pressure, panic attacks, paranoid, waking up with my head...
  7. Q

nerve pain in head or temples?

@boo85 Not sure if you still browse this site, but I've been dealing with this for months after taking methyl b12. Did it ever go away?
  8. Q

Poor Methylation Reaction - Tingling Legs, Increased Heart Rate, Depression

@KappaMaki @krzysiek.s @lakesarecool @Awags1986 Hey guys, did any of your symptoms go away? I took methyl b12 for a week and I woke up one daying feeling drugged. I was VERY dissociated (body felt numb, had to constantly touch my body), rapid heartbeat, hyperreflexia, facial tingling, really...
  9. Q

Methyl B12 caused bad reactions

It's been a month. If I overmethylated wouldn't the effects be gone by now?
  10. Q

I tried Niacin for a few days and it didn't work. It gave me severe flushes after only taking 25mg. My Doctor had no clue what I was talking about and thought B12 couldn't do this. She did a few tests, found nothing, and prescribed me an SSRI. Does anyone else have an idea what could be causing...
  11. Q

@ljimbo423 Niacin (Nicotonic acid) or no flush Niacin (Inositol Hexanicotinate) Niacin + Inositol. Both are 500mg, I don't know why the dosage is so high
  12. Q

I forgot to mention my tongue as feels numb for some reason. I'm gonna try niacin asap and will let you know. Thanks!
  13. Q

I took Methyl B12 for around 4 or 5 days and then I woke with really bad anxiety, panic attacks, drunk feeling, nausea, brain fog etc. It's been 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure I overmethylated. How can I reverse thi?