• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Home testing kit.

Hello It was a cheap home test kit. I think I will get a lab test done this time!
  2. B

Sudden alcohol intolerance causing flushing

I have the same problem alcohol I go red in the cheeks. Alcohol I avoid as it makes me much worse and acts like a poison in me. But this is a common problem with people with m.e/cfs alcohol intolerance. It could be an allergy or something to do with candida albicans as yeast in alcohol may...
  3. B

Home testing kit.

Hi all.... Are those home testing kits for candida any good? I have classic symptoms of candida but the test I used was negative, so wondering if they are accurate. Thanks all... Brent
  4. B

crash due to mental exertion

This has just happened to me. I was doing study and pushing myself and all the problems started like memory loss and cognitive dysfunction which takes some time to come back from.