• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

In Memory of JBoneske

Could you also PLEASE, his Birthday is December 22nd, could you raise a glass to him, or toast to him on that day for myself and my family, and for him too? I don't care what your beverage of choice is, water is just fine too... I know it is gonna be an EXTREMELY hard day for us, and was hoping...
  2. J

In Memory of JBoneske

Good afternoon all. Myself and my family are about one week away from my brother @JBoneske from ending his life 6 months ago... I am just here to update everyone on how "we" are doing. Myself, it sucks and is terrible! I miss him everyday, I think about him daily, the sharpness of the pain has...
  3. J

In Memory of JBoneske

I registered on here for my brother Jeff, who some of you got to talk to him... He will be missed more than words can say. I wish with all of my heart he would not of given up. I would do anything for one last hug from him, or an I love you, or a goodbye. His son Uriah is struggling too, and...