• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. justine

Hair results and supplement programme

Hi xrunner, I just got my results back as well: I am high in mercury(still have a couple of fillings), arsenic, aluminum and nickel and my ratios are: vitality: (deemed inaccurate due to sodium interaction with metals?) adrenal: 1.5 (4.17) carboydrate/gluconeogenesis: 15 (3.3 - 10)...
  2. justine

Looking for a good CFS doc in New Jersey/New York City

Wow, rlc...thank you so much for all this great information!!:thumbsup: I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. This had to have taken you a bit of time to put together - thank you, thank you, thank you! I sincerely hope you are able to find a doctor someday that can put your own wondering to...
  3. justine

Hi rlc- Thank you so much for responding! I have been searching like crazy for info on Dr. Mirza but haven't been able to find much. I would be so interested in hearing how you know so much about him and where I can read more about him. Have you been given a diagnosis that you were able to get...
  4. justine

Hi all - I know this is a little bit of an older thread but I am also in the New York area and was looking for a new doctor. I was wondering if anyone has any more opinions on Dr.'s Enlander and Natelson now that a little time has passed? Also, that CFS roadmap from heapsreal is amazing -...
  5. justine

Anyone have problems with Astaxanthin?

Hi David - Thanks again for all your input:) I can't believe how this thing has totally knocked my socks off. I was doing so well! I feel like there is a vortex in the center of my chest sucking my energy out. Jeez. Here is a pretty good paper I found that explains some of the studies that...
  6. justine

Thank you very much for your response, David! It does do amazing things - the link was very informative. Can I ask how long it took for these feelings to subside for you? I feel better tonight but it took a few days for things to calm down and it was severe enough to put me in bed for a few...
  7. justine

Hi :) - I have been reading through these forums for a while now but have not really posted much yet. I am so thankful that this site is in existence - there are so many people here that are doing much good. I haven't had much to share but I do have a question about astaxanthin that I am...
  8. justine

Please help with survey in analysis of PACE trial - urgent

Hi Graham - I saw the little flier note and thought I would send my answers...I hope you get all the responses that you need! I would fit the "severe" category... current: 3, 3, 2, 3, 2,3, 3,3,3,3, 2.....bad: 3,3, 2, 3, 3, 3,3,3,3,3,3....good: 2, 3,2,2,1,2,2,2,2,2,2 Best of luck-...