• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Ayurvedic 'second stage trial' success

panchagavya gritha, does this product have to be prepared fresh or can you buy it online and do you know what the formulation of the 41 plants is?
  2. J

Gu syndrome

How long did it take you to see results and CFS symptoms and how are you doing now?
  3. J

Is there anyone on this site who is recovered?

Do you know what tx she did
  4. J

Gu syndrome

Anyone went through gu syndrome protocols with an acupuncturist? Results?
  5. J

Colloidal silver

Thanks Tam would you mind sharing the other herbs you are using and how much it all has helped you
  6. J

Colloidal silver

Did you find any satisfactory results from it
  7. J

Colloidal silver

Seems like several others have tried on here but none have taken anything but very small doses.
  8. J

Colloidal silver

I'm wondering if anyone on here has tried prolonged doses of more than 4 oz a day of cs to try and treat m.e? Many with lyme, and I know a few others with digestive autoimmune diseases have went into remission by drinking up to 16 oz of day for several months. Interesting.