• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. TrialAndError

Some advice or insight appreciated.

Thanks for this forum, and all your posts. I have DIY self-cured my Lyme/co-infections symptoms, and hopefully, will not be back here. It took 53 days. To me, the worst symptoms was having 40% of my normal energy at times, the brain fog that caused me to fail at normal work, the...
  2. TrialAndError

Japanese forest bathing

Last year, one of the hikers in my group said that her eye problems (from laser eye surgery, many years ago) rendered her unable to work, or drive, at times. The only cures were some eye drops (not very effective) and walking in a forest. Apparently, there are some molecules given off that...
  3. TrialAndError

Bartonella solutions other than antibiotics?

I recently read that the Japanese drug Ivermectin (Nobel Prize winner) cures Bartonella. Sorry, I don't have the link.
  4. TrialAndError

Teasel Root - Experiences?

Thanks. I scanned Rosner's site. Cheers!
  5. TrialAndError

This may sound hokey..Rife Machine for CFS

Hey, look! People with Bartonella say they are getting cured by Rife machines, Doug coils! Personally, I like the Doug Coil better - works instantly, it seems! RIFE MACHINE CURED BARTONELLA SEARCH...
  6. TrialAndError

People's experiences of Bartonella

Imo IDSA isn't science-based. Lookup Wormser, he was "run out of town" .. latest news, LymeDisease.org
  7. TrialAndError

Have you read that most cats have Bart? Read somewhere to NEVER have a cat on your head. Fleas and other anthropods, even insects, can transfer Lyme and co-infections to humans. Cat saliva has Bart. Transferable, apparently.
  8. TrialAndError

I did the googling, too, and concluded that Doxy doesn't work. Look up the in vitro work, the latest. Doxy by itself won't even kill Lyme. Bart hides inside the blood cells and is 1/300 the size iirc of the Lyme pathogen. Let's all try to search for The Cure for Bart. Here's a typical...
  9. TrialAndError

A year of Doxy? Wow, there's lots of bad side effects with Doxy. Also, look up the correct dosing, per Will Wiegmann PhD and the Johns Hopkins Lyme site -- it differs vastly from the standard 200 mg /daily.
  10. TrialAndError

In the latest news or science in lymedisease.org (an org that censors comments and posts that are apprently not pro-pharma, imo) Bartonella is said to be more prevalent than any of the Lyme and its co-infections.
  11. TrialAndError

Is Bartonella Eradication Worth it?

You asked a very smart question, given the very costly and non-productive results of Yolanda Hadid featured in the New York Post. My answer to your question is Yes, with a "however". However, you'll have to find the cure in alt-medicine, perhaps Chinese, perhaps Edgar Cayce, perhaps a vet's...
  12. TrialAndError

All the Teasel root posts here are negative. Looked up Amazon.com reviews, and this one was all positive, with "Lyme" in the search. Teasel Root Tincture ~ Organic ~ 2 Oz Ecstatic Earth 4.5 out of 5 stars 30 customer reviews | 9 answered questions In this forum, the Teasel Root...
  13. TrialAndError

Testing: is it even worth it?

Imo, don't bother with test. Your own intuition and knowledge of your health is the best "text" - just my two sense. FYI, My early stage Lyme symptoms are gone! Law of Appreciation requires me to thank, in no particular order, Will Wiegman a retired PhD in cyto-biology, Dr. Daniels (slave's...
  14. TrialAndError

I'm spending lots of time as well, to not let my Lyme (early stage, I beat it) go into chronic Lyme. Bartonella probably in, already. The 2017 information especially the New York Post on Yolanda Hadid and the Will Wiegmann Protocol success found in a GoFundMe patient, imo, militates that an...
  15. TrialAndError

There's a very long and detailed blog by an Irish writer with the URL containing "delusionalinsects" (delusional insects). It's exceptionally detailed and very well put together. It contains his personal medical history and the general failure of Western Medicine. And much, much more. At the...
  16. TrialAndError

Some advice or insight appreciated.

Sorry to hear about your Lyme which has gone chronic thru no fault of your own. I'm also looking into **timely** natural remedies. Just saw a YouTube video, where a very credible-looking woman says she was cured by 4 drops of Teasel Root tincture a day, in just 7 weeks, from 8 Lyme infections...
  17. TrialAndError

The Strange Cases of ME Remissions Induced by SSRIs (Dr James / Dr Smith / Dr Le Fanu)

Any anti-depressant will make you into a non-human, imo. Lived with different people, on/off anti-depressants. They have no conscience and will/can hurt you/anybody.
  18. TrialAndError

TigerLily - see my post tonight re free Rife machine(s) frequencies audio playback on Youtube. Try it, and tell us all what happened to your symptoms. Lots on YouTube, for many health problems!! You'll like the price -- free. And you won't need a credit card.
  19. TrialAndError

Look into my post re Rife machine "playback" on YouTube in the Hokey Rife thread. Free Rife machine!!
  20. TrialAndError

This may sound hokey..Rife Machine for CFS

SHORT VERSION: Rife machine playback free on YouTube!! Hi, I'm new here, so please allow me to make mistakes, and feel free to correct me or my views. I stumbled upon this Rife machine thread and remembered Dr. Horowitz mentioning Rife machines, Doug Coil machines (but not zappers, iirc) and...
  21. TrialAndError

Thanks. The "oxidation" treatment seems counter to all the anti-oxidants that I'm taking. Confusing. Btw, I prefer to listen to patients who got cured (e.g. Karen Allen -- if you know other real people who got cured, please post, since those are good to know) rather than doctors/healers.
  22. TrialAndError

Staph vaccine to treat CFS??

Wow, this is what I've been looking for. Thank you, thank you!!
  23. TrialAndError

Small bumps that itch and turn into bigger "blisters" [Pictures]

I am using Diatomaceous Earth for bugs .. just in case.
  24. TrialAndError

Went to a doctor too for something like this. The MD said not a bug bite, but a woman in the waiting room told me that it's a bite, and she was mis-diagnosed by 4 MD's, in 9 months. There are many kinds of mites. If one of them gives you Bartonella, then it's really bad, like my friend here...
  25. TrialAndError

Thanks for this tip! I'm going to get that oil -- good reviews about this black seed oil.
  26. TrialAndError

Practical ways of looking nice

Hi, I'm a total noob, but I like to experiment, so I'm putting Diamateceous Earth (sp?) on my hair last two nights to quiet the hair itch. Seems to be working. It's a white talc-like powder. Cheers!
  27. TrialAndError

Please Help Major Depression & Anxiety am i devolping CFS?

Look into BARTONELLA and also Adverse Childhood Experiences.
  28. TrialAndError

Have a similar situation, as a result of a series of insect bites about 5 days after Halloween, or maybe earlier, if the bites don't show until after the mite/chigger/fleas/ticks fall off. Timeline: On Halloween, a friend/neighbor asked me to check something in her hairline. It was a hard red...