• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Sterling Hill Consult

This is not about Sterling Hill, but about choline. I had great improvements in digestion with a little bit of phosphatidyl choline. I only needed about 1/3 of a 400mg gel cap, or else I'd get active dreams and insomnia. Some months later, I found reason to believe I might be low in manganese...
  2. S

twitching, impaired digestion, and other symptoms

I have played around a little with methylB12. My experience is that it makes the twitching (I think from low potassium) worse. But hope to try again at some point!
  3. S

Yes lots of probiotics :-) Thanks!
  4. S

Thanks @Mary. I do have low stomach acid and take betaine HCl to compensate. Good thought. Taking potassium seemed to help with twitching and tendon stiffness, burning upon urination, and other symptoms. However, unless I take a lot of salt with it, it causes tight calves and a different kind of...
  5. S

Would love some input on what might be going on from the autoimmune hive mind! I have been having tiny muscle twitches on and off all over my body, worsening for months. Constant bloating, sometimes light headedness, often constipation. Magnesium makes twitching, bloating, and anxiety much...
  6. S

Greetings and newbie question about potassium balancing

Auri, did you ever figure out how to get your potassium up, and why you were getting muscle tightness after taking it at first? I'm having that issue just now .... Hope you are well!