• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Master4thDegree

How I put ME/CFS into remission....& even better

That would make great sense in many cases. Some people I have conversed with have had low butyrate producing bacteria, or a really hard case of someone clearly missing lactobacilifamily of bacteria. Due to the uniquness, I have found that erasing the gut and performing a transplant helps...
  2. Master4thDegree

From your perspective I could see who success would be mitigated by relapse in that case. Indeed, relapse ever looms, yet for the meantime I have continue to progress. In the study below Search or scroll down to the section heading. "Faecal microbiota transplantation" When time permits I...
  3. Master4thDegree

Posted on SIBO website as you suggested. Great call.
  4. Master4thDegree

Actually my greatest fear was the notion that Small intestine is to be sterile. I found significant research that debunked that before I performed what I thought was risky at the time. The small intestine isn't sterile, but has a significantly lower level of bacteria. In fact there is...
  5. Master4thDegree

I do feel that the clinics cannot provide even a fraction of the success rate based on careful examination of procedure.
  6. Master4thDegree

But having IGG titers only indicated that a previous infection has happened. Not sure how those would help, almost everyone on planet earth has IGG titers for most herpes viruses and many many more. But I am listening. I know that many doctors still use IgG to indicate that it may be a hint...
  7. Master4thDegree

I have completed a detailed explanation of how I made FMT pills.
  8. Master4thDegree

Viral stress is a common trigger, yet even Post Traumatic Stress Disorder which has about 90% crossover in symptoms of their syndrome too can be caused by regular stress and concusive blasts. The rise in glucocorticoids can result in retrascribing iof DNA that can then result in the...
  9. Master4thDegree

I am taking the research claims from Ron Davis team indeed. The 2018 ME/CFS symposium goes over their clinical data on viruses. I too was shocked to see that in a medium sampling there isn't an increase in IgM markers for viruses in patients when compared to controls. That really all...
  10. Master4thDegree

I too suspected Enterovirus as also Dr. Chia in Torrance California focuses greatly on that particular. The Stanford research is definitely pointing to viral reactivation as NOT being the issue for us although viral triggers to hit the threshold of metabolic collapse indeed. Any virus can...
  11. Master4thDegree

I was given SO MANY antibiotics that the answer is likely YES!. They were trying to save my life.
  12. Master4thDegree

Still in ever learning mode, what is ABx? I think that is a wise starting point regardless of what it is. FMT should be a last resort, although I don't regret my decision to do it for obvious reasons, but I was quite scared it could backfire. ** Now I see that fear was unwarranted, even...
  13. Master4thDegree

It was Much more complicated than making capsules from straight stool. I did use a centrifuge for example. Heavy regard for safety and sanitation and to ensure delivery into the intestines.... Just getting fired up after some quality collaboration with Stanford and having Nancy Klimas offer...
  14. Master4thDegree

Great question. I started back in January and the most significant portion of my remission has remained since about March. I did however perform about 9-12 FMT transplantation events between Jan-Mar. I may have been able to get away with fewer and especially if I started resistant starch...
  15. Master4thDegree

Much like getting a colonoscopy, one could easily just evacuate the bowels with Epsom Salt (magnesium sulphate labeled for this purpose) and then fast for maybe 8-16 hrs. Remember that our metabolic resources are already dangerously low, so this isn't without risk of electrolytic imbalance...
  16. Master4thDegree

Our stories leading up to ME/CFS and while battling it have some remarkable similarities. Yet due to subcategories of this illness, many of us fail to respond to treatments that work for others, and in fact some of us may get worse. The science behind ME/CFS is indeed still in it's infancy. For...
  17. Master4thDegree

Really nasty cold after starting methylation supps

Allow me to share some insight that I think I have on this. Please note, I am only sharing what I do and I am not encouraging anyone to try this. The purpose however is to show that flu like symptoms should be expected. I have noticed that when I am inflamed, I do not absorb the...
  18. Master4thDegree

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

I did order and transfer bitcoin. No answer yet too any support request or even the question forums. They moderate, so likely all bad mentions are not permitted. Chemstorex.at is starting to look like a scam. They use other website addresses but all filter your account into chemstorex.at...
  19. Master4thDegree

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

chemstorex.at appears to not be legit. Don't buy here.
  20. Master4thDegree

Have been very ill for 3 years since MRSA/ odd "episodes"

Beaverfury wrote "A lot of my autonomic problems have cleared up after taking antibiotics for lyme/coinfections so i wouldn't rule out your Staph infection as a continuing problem. (What you can do about MRSA i have no idea). But it's possible to get these autonomic symptoms from many other...
  21. Master4thDegree

Have been very ill for 3 years since MRSA/ odd "episodes"

GOIMURPH, your story is just like mine. 3.5 year ago I was hospitalized for MRSA. continued to get infections afterwards but caught them in time to get antibiotics that did work. Then began my decolonizing journey. However ever since then, I have had the worst GI symptoms, crushing...
  22. Master4thDegree

Hypercoagulation

I see a great number reporting the use of heparin and pleased to hear of good results from it. Some with poor kidney function though are denied this by their doctor for good reason though. In such a case, talk to your doctor about prescribed phlebotomy (blood removal). Even...
  23. Master4thDegree

high red blood count

My remission started to take hold well when I removed the excess red blood and febrin from my blood. I feel stronger and cognitive issues have resolved. Antibiotics may work long term now. There is a theory that white cells including NK cells can't function in our viscous blood. I wished i...
  24. Master4thDegree

high ferritin level ??? give blood donation???

Prescribed phlebotomy restored my life. I would assume that my condition is different than others. There is some great information (evidence) that thick blood is one of our likely issues. Some with higher levels of Hct, others with protiens and anti-body overproduction caused by virus. Men...
  25. Master4thDegree

Comment by 'Master4thDegree' in 'Facing the Memories'

I am so sad for your experience. I was in the same boat having lost everything that I lived for, so I understand your pain. I have discovered a new lease on life through self Phlebotomy (removing toxic thick blood). Ever since then, my brain fog and pain have mostly gone away. I stopped...