• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

More saliva, dry mouth

Hey all I am now 4 years with this awful disease. Now i have more and more a dry mouth and have to swallo much more...i am a bit scared that it started now...somebody else who knows that? Thanks so much
  2. C

More Toxic Cyanobacteria Blooms Being Reported in the U.S. - Any Association to Other Illnesses?

The question is more is there something we can do against cyanobacteria? I guess there people from the lake tahoe time here
  3. C

Toxic Cyanobacteria Found in Salem Oregon Water Supply

Somebody knows how erik johnson recovered? Just with avoiding mould?
  4. C

Tenofovir (Viread) / Raltegravir (Isentress) Cures ME/CFS Patient Sick for 20 Yrs + Tenofovir Poll

Any new inputs here? @fingers @mars2014 @Omar88 How long it took for improvements?
  5. C

I was cured with GCMAF

Interesting...so for a try you would try more gcmaf directly than VDB?
  6. C

I was cured with GCMAF

And did you take one dose per week or more?
  7. C

Upper abdomnial pain

Hello I have me/cfs already since 3 years. Since 3 months my upper abdomnial is hurting a lot...now i am really scared of cancer...or had that somebody else? Thanks a lot for your help
  8. C

Interpretation of a few results

right...it is the alpha sign...right..thanks someone can intepretate them ? even my doctor can't many thanks
  9. C

Interpretation of a few results

Hi guys Could maybe of few of you interpretate this blood test results: NFkB (lkB/mRNA) very high β1-AAK borderline M2-AAK negativ fish symbol1-AAK borderline (dont know how to do the fish symbol) AT1-AAK positiv ET-AAK positiv β2-AAK positiv PAR-AAK negativ Thanks a lot for your help!
  10. C

Tenofovir (Viread) / Raltegravir (Isentress) Cures ME/CFS Patient Sick for 20 Yrs + Tenofovir Poll

Sorry my english isnt very good...the products as listed are good for our condition?
  11. C

Interesting...do you know more nutrition which are th2 booster and not good for me/cfs?
  12. C

Do we know who Jennifer Brea's doctor is?

Brea is cautious to talk about what has helped her combat ME symptoms because different things will help different people, but two antiviral drugs which came out of AIDS research now help keep her out of bed, she says. She also takes Mestinon – a drug that combats muscle weakness.
  13. C

Join us for a Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS! Incredible opportunity!

Can someone tell me the output of this conference? They found out if it is more a bacteria or virus? What is now with suramin? Thanks a lot
  14. C

Anyone here used HIV/AIDS treatment for CFS?

So did you started now taking arv ?
  15. C

Left side...very scared

But i guess it is also an me symptom. .these disease is doing strange things
  16. C

Left side...very scared

Yes of course I go tomorrow to emergency..because i have it already 2 months...i already had numbness and coldness on both sides...checked for ms and everything...but nothing found...but this now is new...i am really scared!
  17. C

Left side...very scared

Can neuropathy be only on one side ?
  18. C

Left side...very scared

But stroke when it lasts already months?
  19. C

Left side...very scared

Thank you...i have it already 2 months...i call tomorrow for an appointment or better emergency?
  20. C

Left side...very scared

Of course...but maybe other ppl have the same...please
  21. C

Left side...very scared

Hi all I am very scared...my left side (leg, feet, arm, hand) feels more and more numb...and its hurts sometimes also..and so weak...also problems to grab something..sometimes leg is weaker, sometomeimes arm is more numb...can that be from me/cfs? Very scared of ALS or MS...even strange that...
  22. C

Anyone here used HIV/AIDS treatment for CFS?

Hey knockknock I am from switzerland and i am in the same situation as you...would it be possible to write you an email? I have some question and your answer would be very helpful..also regarding ebv....thanks a lot