• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. sugamama

B6 Dosage Help

What do you take that works with p5p. I’m deficient and feel great on it.
  2. sugamama

Abilify- Stanford Clinic Patients

Hip would it be silly to mix something like 1mg abilify and 12.5mg amisulpride for extra effect?
  3. sugamama

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

Hip I’m struggling to find amiloride. All vendors seem to be out of it.
  4. sugamama

similar to you, anxiety, depression and denationalization. a comibination of two nri's and one ssri helps and am curious to know whether amiloride will increase the efficacy or improve the combination. any notable cognitive improvements since restarting it? i also feel complete remission from a...
  5. sugamama

ey hip. I'm on a regimen of 75mg nortriptyline, 40mg lexapro and 80mg atOmoxetine for depression and ADHD. I want to add 10mg amiloride to the regimen but the leaflet says it's not recommended to take it with tricyclics or atomoxetine. It also says to avoid anti-psychotics. Was wondering whether...
  6. sugamama

Hey hip. I'm on a regimen of 75mg nortriptyline, 40mg lexapro and 80mg atOmoxetine for depression and ADHD. I want to add 10mg amiloride to the regimen but the leaflet says it's not recommended to take it with tricyclics or atomoxetine. It also says to avoid anti-psychotics. Was wondering...