• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Digestive enzymes making me sick

--I have -/- for dao, fut is +/-, hnmt doesn't show on strategene. I do think I have mcas every fermented product I try to use I end up itching when I didn't used to. Thank you.
  2. M

I didn't get the notification for your reply. Arsenic how did you test for that? What did you do to fix it. I have tried I want to say maybe 10 different digestive enzymes(they all have papaya in them). I have tried several different gallbladder suppliments betafood and choline. The probiotics I...
  3. M

I need some help I need to take digestive enzymes to help my body because I have low stomach acid but when I take Zypan, beltaine hcl, papaya, and apple cider vinegar they make my stomach feel better but my hands immediately break out in a rash. Anyone have this happen I need some help I can't...
  4. M

Really high dhea and Androstenedione making my hair fall out

So I got back my dutch hormone tests and my dhea, Androstenedione, cortisol and estrogen are high but my dhea is almost at the highest level. I had a ct scan a year ago and no tumors on my adrenals. The tests show just below the level that I should get it checked. I do have a COMT ++ with lots...
  5. M

Nutreval testing crazy issues

No I couldn't do that I have hormone issues and I have read that low carb will screw those up. I had a great gut and then a new doc told me to stop doing so many cultured foods and probiotics because they thought it was making my digestion issues worse. Stupid me I should have run most things...
  6. M

Thank you! I have been paleo for almost 2 years with no antibiotic use at all for 5 years. Eating lots of raw fermented foods which seem to not be working. I will do the gut rebuilding. Thank you for the suggestions.
  7. M

Good afternoon, I was wondering if you guys might be able to offer your opinions on what I need to start first. I had been having issues with my digestive system- pain and diarrhea. I am off of all vitamins and no pills. I have been taking a bit of magnesium because I think I might have...
  8. M

Methylation problems

Also is it bad to be taking zypan- hcl when i take the test? I am not sure if i can eat anything if i don't take it.
  9. M

Methylation problems

@caledonia would this test work or is it not the same https://www.directlabs.com/TestDetail.aspx?testid=776 It seems to be a bit cheaper but not sure if it is the right test or not.
  10. M

Methylation problems

Thanks for the heads up I am watching the videos and thinking about when to get the Nutreval test done. After I quench the overmethylation how long should I give it to before I take the Nutreval test to get accurate results? Thanks so much for all the great information!
  11. M

Methylation problems

Yes I had no idea that could happen with vitamins. The doc sent me to a therapist I thought I was losing my mind. The depression and mood swings were horrible. As long as I stay off of what they told me to take I am fine. I get achy, burning eyes, and head fog when I take vitamin c, omega 3 and...
  12. M

Methylation problems

Thank You
  13. M

Methylation problems

I didn't know I had terrible genes till a natural doctor I was going to put me on massive doses of b vitamins and really screwed me up. I have never had any problems taking vitamins before this but now I can't even take vitamin c, omega 3, or any b vitamins esp b6. They had me on...