• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Best test for diagnosing SIBO?

I live in Tennessee and am looking for a good GI doctor that can deal with SIBO and related issues. Any ideas?
  2. A

no lactobacilius instomach but can't take it...and other gut issues - any suggestions

Please send me information on biofilm treatments and diet. Any info is appreciated. Thanks Al
  3. A

NT Factor

I came across this article and am curious if anyone has used NT Factor and if so what were the results of using it? I have terrible GI issues and based on the article it seems this product is suited to change the gut environment so probiotics can repopulate the intestines...
  4. A

Dysbiosis/ GI Treatments

I am trying to resolve GI issues that had been mild for a long time but have now become quite severe again. My current doctor supports the idea of the hybernation theory and not the NO/ONO theory of Dr Pall. I think the use of items to increase Nitric Oxiide may be at play although I cannot say...
  5. A

Kefir For ME/CFS?- Study suggests promising results

I have tried my first small servings of kefir for the last two days. My GI is not real happy. Is it common for it to get worse before improving? I plan to go slow but I have been taking s-boulardii and a probiotic for a few weeks prior to starting kefir. Any thoughts?
  6. A

Hi guys I got my kefir grains sent by Sunday(thanks so much) and have a couple of questions. Do you have to strain them and add milk every 24 hours or what length of time is best? Also when conering them does the cover need to seal them or should it be something like a paper towel? Any tips for...
  7. A

Hello I suffer with severe dysbiosis, and my GI hurts (knawing, burning, rumbilng ,nausea, IBS constpation/diahrrea) all the time. This is one of my major symptoms. I have read about kefir for many years and would like to try some live grains to help reestablish the good bacteria in hopes my...
  8. A

GI Biofilm/ infection/heavy metals

http://www.autism.com/danwebcast/videoflv.asp?flv=sd08-40-biofilms_usman.flv&h=480&w=640&VID=86 This is a lecture fron a DAN doctor about biofim and tretments being used in autism.
  9. A

Wane I think the chelator is an important part of weakening the protective biofim. Most documents support the use of EDTA capsules. I have also seen other possible products being tried are OSR, lactoferrin, and metal magnet. If you use these be ready to use charcoal ,ExTox, or some product to...
  10. A

Yes at some poimt you will need to replace those minerals. You can usually find an alternative medicine doctor that offers IV replacements for certain vitamins and minerals to make certain they are retained since most peoples GI systems are not functioning propely.
  11. A

http://www.allergyresearchgroup.com/Mar-2009-Focus-Newsletter-Biofilms-and-Fibrinolytic-Enzymes-sp-90.html This is great information about the relationship between biofilms in the gut and how they harbor infection/fungi/heavy metals. They render anibiotics/antifungals/chelators useless...