• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Lowering over methylation without niacin?? Please help!!

I also take digestive enzymes. My digestion was completely messed up. My favorite ones are Digest Basic (not the one with probiotics).
  2. S

Do you know your copper and zinc status? I'm asking because what you're going through sounds very similar to what I went through a few years ago when I got put on methyl vitamins. A true overmethylator will be high in copper. Zinc may look like it is normal, but the ratio will be off in favor of...
  3. S

I joined Pheonix Rising and waited an hour ago just to answer this! Normally I just read through the threads. Actual overmethylation is when the histamine levels drop too low. It is called histapenia. Histamine is a hormone that needs to be in balance like all other hormones. So, to answer your...