• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. ERROL_FARNHAMSURREY

Cavitations and root canals

Hi Hip and Ian - thanks for your comments which assist to put things into some perspective for me. Hip asks: how much improvement did you get in energy levels and mental clarity? Energy Levels - beyond description. I will sound so evangelical about the cure and results that it would detract...
  2. ERROL_FARNHAMSURREY

Hi Hip - for the greater good let me bare all in public! Here is the jpg image of my scan from the KODAK 8000. The notes on the image are self explanatory. I presented with all range of pains in the back upper left of my mouth and face. The cavitation in the area where my back left upper wisdom...
  3. ERROL_FARNHAMSURREY

Hip, sincerely bow to your knowledge in these matters.What I can say is that my Maxillo surgeon is very experienced in reading these sonar scans. He does say that he cannot be 100% right - often until surgery to confirm his interpretation - but he is correct most of the time. Even career long...
  4. ERROL_FARNHAMSURREY

The Scanner used is the KODAK 8000 Digital Panoramic System. The surgeon previously used the Cavitat Generation 4 system, which he showed me - it looks like a very very old PC, with an old style stiff disk reader.
  5. ERROL_FARNHAMSURREY

OK Hip no problem, I'm having a look at the ME/CFS Roadmap For Testing And Treatment site as we speak and I'll addin what I can.
  6. ERROL_FARNHAMSURREY

Hi Wayne - thanks for your comment. I am happy to report further that ten days after surgery, I am now as of today free of: 1. The pre-surgery issues of severe and increasing pain of in parts of my teeth, jawbone, left ear, left sinus, left cheek, left eye, left ear and head. 2. All pain...
  7. ERROL_FARNHAMSURREY

Hi Hip - I'll try answer your queries below: Thanks for your feedback. I don't have any web links but will visit the surgeon's rooms later this week to record the brand name of the sonar equipment. He referred to it as a 360 degree Sonar Scan. He is out of town this week, but I expect his staff...
  8. ERROL_FARNHAMSURREY

My recovery story

Hi Ian and followers, Ian your story is amazing and your years of adding to this blog make for such helpful reading - I've posted my story (still awaiting moderation) at http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/cavitations-and-root-canals.39121/ - hope you can access it from there...
  9. ERROL_FARNHAMSURREY

Here is my story - hope it assists someone out there in some manner: Errol’s necrotic cavitation story - I am a generally healthy married 57 year old. We live between the UK and South Africa with sometime in the USA. For many years I have suffered tooth pain at the very back of my mouth. I...
  10. ERROL_FARNHAMSURREY

Hi, I'm Errol, recovering from mega jaw cavitation and root canal surgery. Have read Ian's lengthy posting stretching over 5 years with so much interest.