• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Does Anyone Use a Different Antiviral Instead of the Expensive Famvir? Pridgen Protocol

The website goodrx.com can give you a big discount for the price of famvir. @beatsmyth
  2. M

Bad reaction to chelators

@trickthefox Have you ever tried dmps? Also like Caledonia said you could try smaller doses.
  3. M

Ultrainflamx

You could just be having a bad reaction to the formula not necessarily a "detox" reaction.
  4. M

Comment by 'M494MC' in 'Are Glutatione IV's okay for those with CBS gene mutations?'

Have you asked these questions to the Andy Cutler Think Tank group on facebook and the Frequent Dose Chelation yahoo group? Glutathione IVs can mess some people up really bad to the point that nothing can be done for them. I have seen the posts here and on the yahoo message boards about people...
  5. M

Mercury Chelation with Dr wrong protocal?

Some doctors are flexible with how they prescribe medications/ chelators. You could simply ask him to allow you to chelate with Cutler's protocol. You never know, he may just allow you to do that.
  6. M

Mystery condition: I react to ALL Food, herbal supplements and spices - Why?

@Jerry C I have a long shot for you. Your condition sounds like this 19 yr old. http://informoverload.com/meet-the-man-who-is-allergic-to-food/ You may have some type of mast cell issue. He uses an injectable mast cell stabiliser and a feeding tube that goes directly into his stomach with a...
  7. M

MRI and Electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) , help!

I have very little knowledge in this area. Is there any way you could handle a CT scan or other type of scan?
  8. M

How I Recovered from Chronic Fatigue

@mangos21 Did you ever have any gastrointestinal symptoms like diarhea, constipation, gas or anything else?
  9. M

Multi-vitamin made me Relapse

Some people have a lot of trouble with iodine.
  10. M

FMT Fecal Transplant and Leaky Gut

What symptoms caused you to get a fecal transplant?
  11. M

Niacin for HPA-axis related CFS?

Does the inositol help as well?
  12. M

@drob31 I have no idea. How much are you taking and how many times per day?
  13. M

Niacin speeds up phase 1 liver detoxification. If you have a slow phase 1 that could be giving you problems breaking down foods and giving you hypoglycemic like reactions. So possibly niacin could be correctly that problem. Out of curiosity have you ever tried niacinimide which slows down phase...
  14. M

@drob31 What type of hypoglycemia do you have? Is it the type where your blood sugar is low and you can verify this with a blood glucose meter? Or, is it the type where you just generally feel tired and bad after eating?
  15. M

Anybody take ovomucoids (quail eggs) for mast cells issues

I am not trying to sell any products; I am not affiliated with this product at all. I am just wondering if anyone has taken it and their experiences with it. http://livesuperfoods.com/integrative-therapeutics-allqlear-60-ct.html
  16. M

Supposedly it works as a trytase inhibitor and works as a mast cell stabilizer. Does anyone know if it is against forum rules to post a link to a product or give the name of a product?
  17. M

I received a sample product in the mail today that contains ovomucoids. I am not sure if it is against forum rules to say the specific name of the product I just wondered if anyone had any experience with a product that contained ovomucoids for mast cells.
  18. M

I am trying to figure out how to use hashtags. @Fogbuster could you send me a message about what has helped with your symptoms?
  19. M

mitochondria, mercury, methylation, mycoplasma

Stridor, congratulations on your big improvements. How did you know you or think that that you had CYP enzyme problems? What type of testing did you do for HHV-6? What did you take the biotin for? I tried hydrocortisone for awhile at 15 mgs but felt better off of it. What was your dose?
  20. M

Fogbuster, could you send a message to me as well. I have also been dealing with similiar symptoms.