• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

NAG (N-acetylglucosamine) increases Candida virulence

1) Do you think D-Ribose another sugar and mitochondria support supp could be a viable alternative for both leaky gut and CFS? Thanks a lot. PS Im mostly interested due to celiac and ASD, not CSF but I am concernced about fungi since I believe NAG could allow viruses / fungi to create biofilms...
  2. F

Lowering Homocysteine: Folate, B6, B12, NAC, 5-MHTF

Oh yea, I forgot, green tea is helping to treat bacterial / fungal overgrowth and create a more relaxed state of mind. If you are currently not drinking tea, try green tea but dont overdo it (20 cups would be toxic to your liver, 5-6 is best). There are also green tea extracts with higher...
  3. F

Lowering Homocysteine: Folate, B6, B12, NAC, 5-MHTF

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little about my plans to treat high homocysteine. I am a typical undermethylator and I also suffer from a rare disease where my red blood cells die too quickly because they have a different shape (more round than normal). I also react...