• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. BBQGirl

REFEEDING SYNDROME - The clues to healing via induced deficiencies

@alicec @MacGyver Thank you SO very much for posting this and the link to @MacGyver post (even though I had read his post before I totally forgot about it!) Like you I seem to be slowed down or not continuing forward like I think I should. It seems every time I add a new nutrient (selenium...
  2. BBQGirl

90% cured from bed bound with Histrelief / Histame / Daosin

I can not speak for the OP, but perhaps the food choices were getting so limited like myself and having reactions to just about everything food or supplement. I have not been a high allergy type person until just now so I was perplexed and searching answers here. Or itching till I bled when a...
  3. BBQGirl

Histamine loops, why we can't get rid of it...

@Kimsie OH my goodness, thank you so very much for spelling this out in such detail! I am one that has never had any allergies apart from the occasional pollen overload for just a bit in spring, but since starting the FP again and pushing things quite a bit, I noticed I was getting stuffier...
  4. BBQGirl

Would a healthy person get no bad effects from Miyarisan?

Well yes, it sounds like a good plan, but don't marry it :rolleyes: Which is to say, if it appears not to be working don't think that keeping dedicated to it is a good idea. And just because it does not work for you at this time, does not mean that you can't revisit it at some other time and...
  5. BBQGirl

Hi Healing Sun, For me it was just a half brain dead stab in the dark attempt to help myself that turned into a very good thing (better if I had kept it up though) I figured after reading quite a bit that I most likely had SIBO and went on to trying the Gut Dr's (Dr Grace Liu) ideas since they...
  6. BBQGirl

No idea how it may affect a healthy person, but when I first started taking it, I took 3 of the regular (18 small tablets = a dose) and OH MY what a war was going on in my tummy and below after just an hour or so. I felt very lucky that I did not take more to begin with, since I may have...
  7. BBQGirl

Pulsating Head

Let me say first off that I have not been diagnosed, just getting sicker and sicker and an MD that thinks I am nuts after all of my labs and MRI were "normal" That being said, I believe this is something similar to what has been going on with me for a long time and yes, it will about make you...
  8. BBQGirl

Chronic lower right abdominal pain?

@fit4ever I'm new here, been reading without joining for quite a while, so please forgive me if this sounds stupid. We have noticed the same problems with hubby and trying to figure out what it was he may have eaten, consumed etc. He has this problem in winter more so. In reading here at PR it...