• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

What fixed the "crawlies" on my skin

It's kind of a long story, and if anyone's interested, I'll go into it, but I had the "invisible bugs" on my skin for two years. I've seen some people on here complaining of similar symptoms on here. After trying everything, I found the culprit: it was the god-knows-what growing in the wax...
  2. E

Mercury Filling Test

I have one amalgam filling, for about 15 years. I am worried it might me leaching mercury, but it's never given me any problems, so I'd like to know for sure before I try to fix something that isn't broken. Is there any test that can detect if it is?
  3. E

How to detox/chelate silver?

Hi, I just had a huge dental SNAFU. I had a crown put on for a cracked tooth, and immediately my immune system went crazy. I knew it was responding to something either in the crown or the cement. It was a porcelain bonded to noble metal crown. One of the more expensive, and supposedly better...