• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

emergency report from China

This is not hysteria chief!! This is and will continue to be a ongoing problem i have had it for a year and i caught it here in e washinton state!!! Seattle is the gateway to the orient. No one is prepared for this! You need to listen to the chinese they are correct!!!
  2. R

I completely believe you, I caught it last year and am still suffering, I hope someone finds some good info to fight this disease...
  3. R

Phoenix Rising Forums Accomplishments

hi one thing about chronic fatigue you eventually feel better it took me about 4 years but it does happen.
  4. R

THIS IS A NEW VIRUS gety a clue if you caught it you would feel the difference I caught this crap a year ago and it does mimic the big A, swollen glands were my first sympton then I became much sicker, after a few months I started feeling better than about 9 months after my glands started to...