• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

it's atime to get non-sloppy about these significant modulators

Got around to do some listening/reading. Listened to Dr Ben Lynch's interview in ahmo's link above. Made me think how little we know at the moment, and how much of an impact these little pills can effect. Interesting that he thought a person with MTFHR mutation should be able to be well with a...
  2. A

Thanks for the replies. Yes I do feel at the moment it is a bit too much, but I will just have to get down to reading and watching the vids. Have opted to keep some supplemental mtf orally just as a source of folate, probably 100-150mcg, either once or twice a day. Dropped the TMG down to...
  3. A

Thanks for the link @ahmo, will check it soon. Thanks for the response @Martial. I will see how I go without the mtf and mb12 and tmg for now. I think I am plainly taking too much and I think maybe one or maybe multiple things are hampering my progress. I will let you guys know how I am...
  4. A

Partly due to laziness, and perhaps also partly due to "do I really wanna label myself?", I have not yet done this. I probably should if I wanna live up to being non-sloppy, but perhaps there are benefits to not knowing..
  5. A

I'm talking about supps. I have been playing with these things for over ten years and with my lack of info, lack of logging of progress. I probably have been spinning wheels or most likely caused more harm than good. Now this forum seems like a place I can get pointers in the right direction...
  6. A

ADENOSYLCOBALAMIN, THE VERY LARGE GORILLA IN THE ROOM

Lets talk about this again. Can I answer these leading questions.. I have not so good cort in the morning and good at night. I am finding I need to drink quite a lot at night time. I think I am a bit like @adreno and @dbkita and would do better adopting dbkita's supp suggestions. How did...
  7. A

High-Dose Selenium Significantly Improves My Fatigue and Brain Fog

My experiments with selenium in the past led me too feel too dampened psychologically. Hard to describe but I guess you could say it induces a brain fog and reduces my pleasure. I did it for things along the lines of brain antioxidant in particular I think it protects against amphetamine induced...