• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Is this thread still in use? I wrote to Freddd back on March 17th, and haven't heard from him. I don't see anyone else posting here either. Is there somewhere else I should post questions? I have several more on top of my last post, and could really use the help.
  2. A

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi Freddd, I've gotten on pretty much everything you've recommended for the starter program. I'm wondering how much methyl folate I can safely take per day? I'm homozygous for C677T and want to make certain I'm getting enough. I'd like to go to the upper limit of safe. So right now I'm on...
  3. A

Active B12 Protocol Basics

Fredd, I'm still hoping for any answer to the questions I posted two weeks ago. I realize you may be busy - Sorry if that's the case. I don't want to bug you, but I just wanted to post in case you'd forgotten.
  4. A

Thanks Ahmo! I'm guessing I'm one of those people who need a huge amount of b12. Maybe I can combine more than one brand of Meb12, with at some of it being the Enzymatic Therapies brand.
  5. A

Hi all - While I'm waiting for Fredd to answer my questions I recently posted, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if Fredd recommends a MeB12 with a higher potency? Or can you suggest a brand that works well? I bought the Enzymatic Therapy B12 Infusion he recommends, but I then realized it's...
  6. A

Thank you for letting me know Fredd - Congratulations on your son's wedding - Have a wonderful, blessed time!
  7. A

Hi Fredd, As I start implementing and reading your answers I have some new questions. This is so complex! Thanks again for your help. Hi Fredd, I just read this again - I believe that I have CNS issues, so what should my total mcg dosage goal be for MeCbl and AdoCbl to turn on CNS healing...
  8. A

Fredd, thanks so much for answering!!! I'm sending you a virtual holiday hug. Concerning the carnitine - I just purchased the l-carnitine fumarate, but reading your above message, I do have anxiety and I would say I tend to over emphasize fears. Does this mean I'm one of those 10% you mentioned...
  9. A

Hi Fredd, I noticed you answered some people after my post - you may be planning to come back to it, but I just wanted to let you know it's there in case you missed it. I think this is the link to it: AngieLynn, Yesterday at 2:52 PM Thanks so very much for your help!
  10. A

Hi Fredd, Thanks so much for taking all this time to help! I really believe this can make a huge difference to my health, and I’m grateful to you! I can’t wait to see what it will do. I've been seriously ill for decades and this gives me hope. Here are some more follow-up questions I’d...
  11. A

Hi Fredd - Thanks so much for the answers! I just want to be sure you saw my questions just before this post you answered. I had two other questions for myelf and my sister. I wrote it Saturday at 12:56 PM. I think this might link to it: AngieLynn, Saturday at 12:56 PM I appreciate your...
  12. A

Fredd, I have one other question in addition to the above. After reading your recommendations I ordered Dr's Best L-carnitine fumarate (855mg). I see you say to start this before anything else. I've already begun to get on the mb12 and methylfolate. Here are my questions: - Should I stop...
  13. A

Hi Fredd and others, Thanks so much for your answers. I've been reading your posts Fredd, and though I have a ways to go, I have a couple follow-up questions. Fredd, someone asked you the following: I notice you seem to recommend a 1:1 ratio for mb12 and adb12. Is there a specific reason for...
  14. A

I'm recently diagnosed with the C677T methylation disorder. I have late stage lyme and a long list of other issues. I have some questions after reading these posts, including Fredd's. I'd appreciate some input from you all, and Fredd. Thanks! Here goes: 1. I see Fredd's discussion on...