• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Brain-fog - who has this?

I always suspected ammonia (perhaps due to my CBS +- or H Pylori) with brain fog as mine would decrease with lots of fibre which is supposed to soak the excess up
  2. P

What pills/supplements do you take everyday?

At the minute all I take is: Thorne Basic Nutrients V (6-8 caps a day) Thorne Methyl Guard (6 caps a day) Extra Zinc and Copper I did start doing Yasko for around 9 months, but it didn't help me, and the cost was ridiculous.
  3. P

h pylori and yeast

Have any of you with methylation issues (i.e CBS +, MTHFR + etc) also battled with H Pylori and Yeast issues, and have you had any success beating either of these bugs? It seems common especially certain SNP's to get both gut issues, but there is a worrying lack of success stories. yasko has a...
  4. P

CBS C699T +/- and p5p

Found it: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/methylfolate-side-effects.23468/page-3#post-365836
  5. P

CBS C699T +/- and p5p

Thanks for the reply, I have been tested for pyroluria about 5 years ago, and came back ok. The only supplements I take at the minute are thorne basic nutrients v and thorne methyl guard plus. I don't really feel any better but if I don't take them I do feel rougher. I am currently fighting h...
  6. P

CBS C699T +/- and p5p

I am +/- for CBS C699T, and everything I have read says to avoid B6, but on the heartfixer website they say P5P form of B6 wont be as much of a problem. I have also read on this forum (annoyingly cant find it now) someone actually recommending P5P form of B6 for CBS folk - saying its actually...