• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

homocystein levels?

can someone tell me the significance with this and mthfr? does it mean much for us? i have 1298 and my level was 7.8
  2. M

ACAT SHMT CBS

i should add they are compound hetero
  3. M

ACAT SHMT CBS

and my kids have c677t and shmt...any info on treating it then?
  4. M

ACAT SHMT CBS

i am homo 1298...so i can start with cbs? i have found conflicting info on that...some say yes to start there, some say its does not affect...any insight on that? i saw on yaskos simplified map that there are 7 supplements for it...would one take all of them? or just the ones that seem to be...
  5. M

ACAT SHMT CBS

I have heteros for all of them...which do I treat first? I am finding conflicting information on this...and is there a basic protocol? New to this and just trying to get started.
  6. M

need some help getting started please

i just got my 23andme tests back. i have my snps. i am just a bit lost on getting started. some background info...my family of 5 have been on gaps for about 10 months now. we have made some great progress, but we still need more. one son has chemical sensitivities, severe food allergies...